Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CharStar Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Yeast Infections & Pregnancy
    I keep having reoccuring yeast infections over and over again. I was told to get the candida cleanse and take it for about 30 days. I haven't seen any results yet. I was just wondering if I can ever get pregnant? Can a yeast infection effect me getting pregnant? By the way I'm trying to get pregnant and I'll say I've been trying for about 5 months, not hard though (meaning I haven't always had sex unprotected). I was just wondering if that's normal and will I get pregnant?

:eek: HELP PLEASE:eek:!!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 28, 2008, 05:25 PM
    You'll get pregnant regardless of a yeast infection or not. Your partner also must get rid of the yeast in his body as he could be reinfecting you. The candidia cleanse sometimes takes longer than 30 days. Have him take the cleanse also at the same time you do so you're both rid of it. It is very stubborn to get rid of. Also you need to eliminate all the stuff that the yeast feeds on like sugar products for starters. Your diet makes a difference as well.
    kabli29 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 12:22 AM
    Hye,I also had candidia... tell me do u get this infection in mouth or vagina

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infections? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay.. im14 and I don't have itching or burning of urination, but I have a white/ yellow discharge.. I'm pritty shure it's a yeast infection.. but the problem is how do I tell me mom? I'm really skared.. I don't want to go to the doctor I have a male doc. And he freaks me out.. my mom has tried to...

Yeast infections [ 31 Answers ]

Hey guys got a problem. My fiancé says that she is getting "yeasty" not long after we have had sex. The last few times we've had sex, I made sure to get extra special clean, but she says it happens again. I've been to a doctor to have some test done on me, but he says I'm clean. What are we...

Yeast Infections? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had this yeast infection for a long time. I have tried monistat two times, I've tried going to my physician and getting medicine. NOTHING WORKS!! I think it's a curse, I want to know do you have any adivse on how I should go about getting rid of it.

Sex after yeast infections, when is it safe? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how long after yeast infection treatment is it safe to have sex?

Yeast infections [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get a yeast infection, what are some ways of preventing it, and can condoms cause a yeast infection?

View more questions Search