Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squeakychipmunk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Cant remember another one haha
    There's another movie that I used to watch a whole lot as a kid. And I always forget this title, too. This one is a japanese, anime type one. Its about these two little girls and their dad, no mom, and they live in china or japan or somewhere. Behind their house is a pathway that leads to the forest or something. In the forest there's these huge creature things and they're like big, oddly shaped, cat things, haha. And they eventually become friends with the creatures. And I think that in the end they find their mom. Anyone have the slightest clue? You guys all rock :]]]
    swordfish75 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Sounds like "Spirited Away"...
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

May 29, 2008, 01:37 PM
    "my neighbour totoro"
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Jul 21, 2008, 01:43 PM
    I love both movies, pleasure!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Condoms haha [ 5 Answers ]

OK. I have a couple little questions about condoms. Where are some places where you shouldn't keep them? Like I know don't put them in your wallet because sitting on it could make them brittle and stuff and break easier. Is it OK if I have some in a box in my truck? I had them in there during the...

It's one of those internet things.. haha [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, First I like to start by saying this is a site is a great tool and I've been using and helping people out since it first came up. But this time I have a small problem. A year and a half ago I met this beautiful girl online with MSN. We talked for a year while I...

View more questions Search