Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anxiety_queen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Looking for cartoon about woodland fairies with wands from the 80's
    I remember watching a cartoon about differently colored fairies with wands that lived in the forest. Each one had a specific elemental duty( water, wind etc.) I can't seem to find this anywhere else that I have looked. I think that it was on in the early 80's , but I'm not totally sure of this . Can anyone please help me ? Thanks.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

May 28, 2008, 11:41 AM
    The blinkins? 1986

May 29, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Thank you , but saddly no it was not the blinkins.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

May 29, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Star fairies?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 30, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Maybe "Happily Ever After" (1993)

May 30, 2008, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anxiety_queen
    i remember watching a cartoon about differently colored fairies with wands that lived in the forest. each one had a specific elemental duty( water, wind ect.) i can't seem to find this anywhere else that i have looked. i think that it was on in the early 80's , but im not totally sure of this . can anyone please help me ? thanks.
    I didn't think I would get such a response this is great thank you very much. I have looked up star f. and h ever a and those are not it either. I do remember the lead fairy was blue and her hair was blonde. They all wore pointy shoes with a bell at the end. There was a white one and a green one etc. I think early eighties. Thanks!
    gtf455 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Maybe it was the Lil bits?
    Blondepunkrkr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 04:58 PM
    I was looking for this too, today one of my co-workers had a sticker with a blue fairy with blonde hair and I knew I had seen it before! It has been driving me crazy all day!! I think it is Herself the Elf.
    jenhj26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 05:32 AM
    Hey there! I am pretty sure I have been searching & searching for the same movie! Here are a few things I remember- each fairy had a power that would do good for nature, one could make things grow & another fairy had the power of sunshine. I also remember they traveled to this dark castle in the woods to confront a villain, her name could be Ivey? but she could make these Ivey vines come from her fingers. If this sounds like the same cartoon please let me know if you have had any luck! Thanks Jen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids movie with FAIRIES or SPRITES in it. [ 42 Answers ]

Okay I remember renting a movie when I was little and it was about these different types of fairies or sprites that had to flee the forest. I think there were Earth Fairies & some kind of Fire Fairies... Does anybody know what I'm talking about? It all took place in a forest, and its not FernGully...

Late 80's Early 90's Kids Film about Woodland Animals [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this film where these woodland animals (incl. a badger, mole and hedgehog I think) set of to find this flower that will save a younger relative? At the start their parents get captured by some people that I think are actually helping the animals because they gas the...

Late 70's early 80's Movie Cartoon about Fairies and war [ 3 Answers ]

Geez this is driving me nuts!! I watched a movie when I was 5 years old, I'm 30 now, This movie seemed to be about the world after world war 2. Mankind was gone and all that were left was mythical creatures like fairies, goblins and the villians were Nazi skeleton's walking around. The point of the...

A cartoon from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this cartoon of a bird (it thought it was the last of it's kind) then it finds a female, they are happy then the female gets shot by a hunter. Anyone remember this one?

80's or 90's movie about fairies [ 1 Answers ]

Any one have any idea about a movie about fairies in it? I don't remember much cept that there were kids in it, running throuh a tunnel like place and a huge bolder comes rolling towards one of the kids. Its got alotta fairies n stuff in it

View more questions Search