Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmanels Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

May 28, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Two questions.
    When a girl has sex with a guy unprotected and he finishes inside her.. how long does it take for the to come out of her?

This next question is extremely personal and has to do with STD's but I don't know where else to ask it so I'll ask it under this topic..
    I had sex with my boyfriend like 7 times in one night like 4 days ago and its my clitoris that hurts a lot.. and I had this thick white discharge that came out of me this morning... is this a sign of STD or too much sex?

I appreciate ANY response... except for the judgemental ones.. I'm not looking to be judged I just really need some answers and don't know where else to go.
    Thanks.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

May 28, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Ok, not sure exactly what you are asking in the first one? I think your asking if a male ejaculates inside a female how long does it take for the ejaculate to come out? It varies on when you get up to go to the bathroom, etc... As for your second question the discomfort of your clitoris could be from too much stimulation. And the white stuff could be semen. However, when ever you have unprotected sex there is a chance of STD's! You should see a DR! It could be the clap or gonaria. Where you or your partner tested before you had sex? And STD's are not something to mess with!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 10:30 AM
    You had sex 7 times in one night you must be sore. You need to practice safe sex. How old are you? You seem very young.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 28, 2008, 11:24 AM
    [QUOTE=emmanels]When a girl has sex with a guy unprotected and he finishes inside her.. how long does it take for the to come out of her?

This next question is extremely personal and has to do with STD's but I don't know where else to ask it so I'll ask it under this topic..
    I had sex with my boyfriend like 7 times in one night like 4 days ago and its my clitoris that hurts a lot.. and I had this thick white discharge that came out of me this morning... is this a sign of STD or too much sex?

I appreciate ANY response... except for the judgemental ones.. I'm not looking to be judged I just really need some answers and don't know where else to go.
    Thanks.[/QUOTE

Some semen will come out soon afterwards (this concerns many women who are trying to get pregnant), but there will be plenty remaining and at your cervix, so even with standing up, taking a shower, going to the toilet, etc. you won't be able to prevent a possible pregnancy in that regard.
    As was said, the discharge can be reminents of what remains from the intercourse, and certainly you can be sore from the frequency. The only protection, and it is not 100%, against STDs is to use a condom... so if there is any doubt, and you don't want to risk getting pregnant, please consider using protection from now on. You are the only one who can make sure you stay as safe as possible... don't leave something so important up to anyone else.
    emmanels Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

May 28, 2008, 01:58 PM
    These were all very helpful.. thank you. I'm 17 and aboslutely going to use protection from now on seeing as I'm not on birth control. I made an appointment for it so I'll get tested for STD's as well. Thanks so much!
    And yes.. I was asking how long the semen and stuff stays inside for so thanks for answering. :)
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 04:54 PM
    The discharge could be a yeast-type infection. You may need a dose of antifungal treatment.

unprotected sex=parent
    If you are trying to become a mother-keep going, if not, then GET SOME CONDOMS!! (and use them!)
    Heaven bound Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 11:54 AM
    Sound to me like your very young. However Read up on feminine hygiene

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Tax questions [ 4 Answers ]

I have claimed my brother on my tax return as my dependent he 18 so do you think that I will EIC credit for him? Please someone who has tax knowlegdge respond.

H1B Tax questions [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I am an H1B holder with 40-hour full time job and this is my main source of income. I participated in some of the online surveys as a hobby and got check payments in the amounts of $2/5/10 which came to a total of $400 for the year 2006. Also I sold some of my used stuff on eBay while I...

Law questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, 1) Does a mere promise itself create a contractual obligation? 2) if or both parties to a contract enter into it under some misunderstanding or misapprehension, in what circumstances will they be permitted to allege that the contract is defective, on the ground that, if they had known the...

View more questions Search