Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyblues011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 06:44 PM
    I have the same sore spot on the back right side of my head, about the size of a quarter. I just noticed it yesterday and today its even more sore. I can feel it when I lay my head back against the couch. So Im going to make a Dr. Apt on Tue and I will tell them I want a cat scan just to make sure. I've always been told that when it comes to your head don't mess around. Better to be safe then to late.
    pdb1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 11:56 PM
    I think it is sinus. Sometimes when my sinuses are really congested my head will be sore or throb in one area. I would take a decongestant
    razz24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Reading this because I have the same thing and looking for answers. The swollen lymph node sounds like a possibility. I am looking that up.
    Katie64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Just an update - I found out that I had an underactive thyroid and after being on medication for that problem, the sore spot disappeared.. not sure if it's related or a coincidence but I thought I'd pass it on. Katie64

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Black Spot on head of penis? [ 1 Answers ]

About two weeks ago I got really sharp pains at the top of my penis when I got home I checked it out and there was a black spot very very small. I went tot the doctors and told him about and he had alok he said it was nothing and that it would go away. I have noticed I only get the pain when my...

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Flat spot 4-month old infant head - helmet necessary? [ 9 Answers ]

When we took our 2 month old son to his well check-up, it was brought to my Attention a 'barely there' flattened area on his head. I was instructed To roll a blanket under him while he slept to make him look the other way & increase tummy time, etc. I thought it wouldn't be an issue anymore. ...

Little faded black spot on head of penis. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am almost 18 and I have a small black spot on the head of my penis, it does not cause pain or annoy me, I am just slightly worried. It seems to fade but is always there, I have just had a shower and it seems to have faded away a bit but is still there, I do not have baths a lot, and I wanted...

View more questions Search