Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpk2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2006, 02:07 PM
    I need help with figuring this out
    Hello Everyone,
    Sorry, this may be kind of long, but advise me if you can. I am a college student (senior) and I met a guy 3 years ago as a freshman. (Yes, we had sex... safe sex of course). I don't really remember why we stopped talking 3 years ago, but I recently saw him on the street. (He's from the area where my school is located) He tapped my arm to get my attention and we remembered each other. He remembered my name and how to spell it without me saying anything (It's not a common name). I gave him my number without taking his and he called me this past weekend since he was off from work. He had not had a day off for 12 days and he spent both of his "off days" (this weekend) with me. We talked a little, he hinted that he wanted me as his girl, and he remembered different yet specific things about me back then (including the home city of my prior boyfriend). We had an intimate moment (sex), but after that, I didn't want to keep doing that (I kind of left him hanging unintentionally). So when I left his house Monday morning (it is now Thursday), I told him that he didn't have to walk me back (as he normally does) and I was kind of upset but I didn't let it show much (I just didn't give him a hug or kiss as I left). I don't know why this is on my mind actually. However, the ultimate questions are... Do you think he'll call me again? I was wondering if he was waiting until the weekend when he knows that I don't have any classes? Or what are your general thoughts?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2006, 02:46 PM
    Hi,
    My best guess is that he wanted to have sex. He ran into you, and did.
    The only way to find out is just wait, see if he calls you again. And, I'm betting that he will. It may not mean any relationship, except sex.
    If you try "with-holding" sex, you might discover what he really has in mind. I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2006, 03:58 PM
    Let me see, having sex with an old friend that was not that important to you as your forgot even why you broke up.

I could do a sermon or two on that alone. But my guess, he was wanting sex, saw an old sex partner and though he would give it a chance.

If he does not have anyone else to have sex with for now, he most likely will.

I would say you need to start trying to base some relastoinships on other forms of communication and get to know each other in other ways.
    Saying no actually makes guys want you more, saying yes, takes away any mystery what so ever.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2006, 04:02 PM
    Why on earth are yo ugiving up the goods so easily? Do you reall ythink he has ANY respect for you? No.

No you won't hear from again.

WHY on earth would you do this? How do you know you don't have STDs?

A guy you see randomly and don't know that well - haven't seen in 3 years?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Figuring out how much I owe [ 9 Answers ]

I moved this past June from Washington, DC to NYC. I am trying to figure out how much more in taxes I might have to pay, besides what is taken out of my paycheck biweekly. I am a single person with no dependents so I have the standard deductions for a single filer. The first half of the year, I...

Figuring out how much I owe... Part II... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ATL Tax Expert: Thanks for your response! My only question to your answer is why my federal tax liability would be 34,100 based on 150K income? I worked half a year making 67K and the other half of the year making 83K. Therefore, wouldn't my federal tax be based on the average of 67K and 83K,...

Need Help Figuring Out A Show From The 90's! [ 3 Answers ]

All I remember is at the starting there was a light ( I thought it was a light bulb but my brother says it was a ghost ). I remember the kids would talk to it... All I remember is this part of the series: Where there was this little purple monster doll thing. He wore a black leather jacket......

View more questions Search