Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kray305 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2006, 12:49 PM
    Ingrown hair and dark shade
    Every time I shave the hair keep growing down to my neck and I really hate that I'm 23 looking like 28 this ingrown hair and that's when the dark shade comes I'm light brown and its very noticeable major help please thank you
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2006, 01:06 PM
    I don't have input on the ingrown hair, but as for the other issue:

Sorry, but you can't slow the growth. You're just one of those who get's the 5 o'clock shadow by Noonish.

Be warned, though: Shaving can stimulate growth, so if you start shaving more often, you may be making it grow even faster.
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Mar 2, 2006, 04:54 PM
    Try TendSkin it works wonders on ingrown hairs for men's shaving. You can find it anywhere online, be sure you are not allergic to aspirin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Change shade of dyed hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I do really need a good advice how to get rid of orange shade of my dyed hair. My natural haircolor is dark ash blond and I wanted to get light ash blond so I bought a color at a store that said "extra ash blond", expecting nice white sandy blond. But!! I am light orange! :eek: I went to...

Hair too dark [ 1 Answers ]

I've been using Natural Instincts for quite some time. The shade was getting to red for me so I wanted to go back to brown. Used a 'Tweed' shade & ended up way too dark. It's a semi-permanent color but I hate it! It's too flat & drab. I'm 52 years old and it's too aging to have it this dark. I...

Hair too dark [ 1 Answers ]

I have been reading this great advice and had some wuestions of my own. I went to the same lady to do my hair previously and it turned out nice, but as the dark faded I felt the highlights she put into it became too much of a comtrast... blonde with brown, just not my look. So I went to her on...

View more questions Search