Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheesseball Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Does he really love me
    This guy says he loves me every day even though we aren't going out no more. The whole month I wouldn't talk to him he didn't give up and kept calling. He walks miles to see me. I'm sure he loves me. But he tells me that he want to be with me forever he tells me he wants to have baby's with me... but I'm so confused there's things about me he doesn't know yet after all its only been eight months. And I can name a list a the things he don't know about me. We've made love we've woke up to each other cuddled laughed cried and played together... but he's never seen me completely naked before he doesn't know I'm bysexual... will he still love me after he knows and sees all these things and all my flaws. He says I'm his first love but does he really know what the work forever and love really mean? He's eighteen and I'm sixteen he's my second love... how do I no if this is the real thing for him. How do I know ? And how do I begin to tell him and show him all these things and all my flaws. My mom don't accept the fact I'm by and I've only told her and my three cousins... and the people I've experimented with. And I wount even wear a short sleeve shirt around the house only tshirts l.o.l I don't know what to think help please...
    confused777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 03:42 PM
    I think yo are very young for all of this experience. I believe that you should enjoy being young before you know it you will be 40 and will have lived too much. You are to young for kids and defineatly should not be having sex. Clear your head by not being involved with anyone and see where it takes you you have so much time.

May 27, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by confused777
    I think yo are very young for all of this experience. I believe that you should enjoy being young before you know it you will be 40 and will have lived too much. you are to young for kids and defineatly should not be having sex. Clear your head by not being involved with anyone and see where it takes you you have so much time.

I know and I understand what your saying I'm not thinking about a baby right now. And neither is he. He just means in the future... I've already fell in love twice. I know I'm so young and I wish I never experienced these things till I was at least seventeen but I can't cahnge the past now or never and now that I've experienced these things at such a young age I now need answers... from someone older
    sandra6 Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

May 28, 2008, 04:44 AM
    Hi I agree with some of what confused777 said. I'm 32 which is really scary and my oldest son is 13 I thought I was in love with his dad but he used me. I was a very naïve teenager. I would say to you though don't grow up too quick. Glad you not thinking of a baby yet I think you would be to young, but I'm saying this is right but my advise is if he loves as much as he says he does he will either wait for you or understand your sexuality. I replied to your other question regarding your dad, I think you should slow down a bit with the relationship until you are completely ready. I know some of what I've just said sounds like I'm contradicting myself but I'm trying give you advise from two sides. Does that make sense?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 28, 2008, 06:22 AM
    See my response to your other thread
    alwaystrue Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

May 29, 2008, 05:10 PM
    He seems like he need his head check and he might be a stalker.

May 29, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaystrue
    Why do you say that?
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

May 30, 2008, 12:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaystrue
    He's in the same boat as I do..

I want to call my ex and try to work things out...
    The difference is.. we've been together for a year and five months.

We've made love, we've cuddled/kissed...

It sucks~
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 30, 2008, 05:24 AM
    He is young, and confused, and feeling his way through his first relationship. You are young yourself, and finding out about yourself. Of course he thinks he is in love, but has so little experience, and you have your own issues. You both need to relax and have fun getting to know each other, without all the added wieght of who you are. Trust me as you learn each other, you'll decide if it works or not. We all go through this so relax. You are overthinking things. Let things happen in their own do time.
    sampatrick Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2008, 01:57 AM
    First you guys be very good friends. Try to know each others liking and disliking. This won't at least break your heart after you enter into a serious one. Be best of friends. Send him best friends day cards on coming June 8th. Be with each other on that day. Try to know each other very well and then think about stepping into further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

In love with wife but love another lady as well [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have been married for close to 3 years now, we really don't have any issues within us at all. We are happy in all possible ways. We are emotionally attached, we are sexually happy. But yes because of my work nature I am unable to spend time with my wife as much as before. Also recently I...

View more questions Search