Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willvice23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2006, 11:25 AM
    Insurance Agent
    How much would a insurance agent make a year working through a firm like state farm or allstate in a small town of about 20000 people.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2006, 12:46 PM
    That would depend on a lot of things: If you were paid on business already in place, how much new business you could get, how much competition there is in the town, etc...

A slightly wild/slightly educated guess: about 25k per year, give or take 5k for the "depends on" issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher rinse agent [ 5 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash 111 dishwasher. I use jet dry in the rinse agent but I still get a film and spots on my dishes. Any idea what could be the problem and how do I fix it?

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Hijacker.Agent.a [ 8 Answers ]

I did a scan with Ewido and it found Hijacker.Agent.a which it quarantined. On doing another scan it again appeared so this time I deleted it but next time I scanned it was back. What is this and how can I get rid of it. Thanks.

Finding out Agent [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find out who a homeowners insurance agent is ? My daughter was injured on the property when their car backed into her. Reports were done and it has grown ugly. But no where is their Agent mentioned. They of course refuse to tell us.

Trojan/agent-bn [ 1 Answers ]

hi have run x-soft on my PC and keep coming up with trojan /agent-bn its in the registry software/microsoft/windows/current version/internet settings /zonemap/domains/search softnet.com could someone please tell me what it is and how to get rid of it goldie

View more questions Search