Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybelly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Dealing with an emotionally sick child
    I have a 10 year old little girl in my class that is seeing a therapist and child psychiatrist. She comes from a very nice family and her parents are involved in her schooling. The problem is that I have a hard time saying the "right" thing to her sometimes... She has experienced some losses this year and has recently started a medication. The school counselor and nurse are trying to be supportive but... sometimes I think the child might be manipulative and immature... :

I need some guidelines about how to talk to the little girl... especially when I am "fed up" with hearing her and watching her...

I am not unsympathetic... just want guidelines...

HELP
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Would it be beneficial to have a meeting with the school principal, counselor, her parents, and any other of her teachers?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 12:42 PM
    What sort of things is she saying/doing that you're getting fed up with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dealing with an Emotionally Numb Man [ 23 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy who is a victim of extreme hurt from a past relationship and due to his past hurt he has put up this wall that won't allow him to get hurt. Well, he would like to feel love for another person but now he doesn't know how to take the wall down. So where we're at is at 5...

The emotionally unavailable man [ 6 Answers ]

My question is, is the emotionally unavailable man only like this with the person he is because he does not love them? And therefore when he finds the right one he will be ready for a relationship? Or Would he be this way with any woman he was with?

Seeing sick child [ 1 Answers ]

My kid has leukmia I have just found out I've not been aloud to her 4 4ys and the family will not let me near do I have rights please help thanks

Child getting sick [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my little sis is vomiting all day and night it was yellow and no green and is weak and has a temp we don't know what is wrong could any body help

Got beat up, not doing so well emotionally. [ 5 Answers ]

About a little more than a month ago I was jumped by three guys at school and I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with it, I broke my jaw and received a consussion during the fight, the guys were arrested and we are going to sue and all that but it still odesnt help. I know they will get in some...

View more questions Search