Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Williamcg1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Wanting to find my old school records
    A friend and I were talking about where we each went to middle school, and I got to wondering what my records said about me, so went to the library, got on the internet, but couldn't find anything! anybody know how I would go about looking for them? The school was Gunn Jr. High in arlington, Texas
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 27, 2008, 12:13 PM
    A simple Google search revealed this...

Gunn Junior High School - Arlington, Texas - TX - School overview
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 27, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Your school records will not be public, you will need to write to the school and ask for a copy of your records, may have to pay a fee for getting them copied

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School records [ 2 Answers ]

How long are schools required to hold on to a student's withdrawl records. We have student withdrawl records formthe 1980's and 90's. Thanks

Old school records [ 14 Answers ]

I don't know what topic my qeustion would be under? I need to know where I can find my school records from a closed business school that I attended in the 1990's?

How so I find last years tax return records [ 1 Answers ]

I filed my taxes last year and never got a return. Records show they were filed but that is it. Never a confirmation or any refund. What do I do now? Where should I look?

Trying to find records [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I Am Trying To Figure Out How I Can Find If A Person Is On Parole And How To Get Those Records.can Anyone Help?

Where can I find my tax return records [ 8 Answers ]

I have had this concern: I am not sure if I got my tax return back last year from IRS? I wonder if they sent a piece of check back to me. I really can't remember, but I don't want to accuse them making mistake. So how do I check see if they have refunded me or not? Thanks

View more questions Search