Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hhalzate Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 08:04 AM
    X-Men Issue #11
    I own an X-Men Issue #11 (August 1992) Limited Edition Platinum Cover. How can I find out how much it is now worth or does anyone know how much it is worth?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2008, 03:54 AM
    I have tried the following search X-Men Comic Book Issue #11 Limited Edition Platinum Cover August 1992 - Google Search but, not much came up.

Now, more was revealed on the following searches.

X-Men Comic Book Issue #11 - Google Search

X-Men Comic Books eBay - Google Search

If you click on the links above and find similar items, you should be able to arrive at some sort of average of prices where you can price yours.

Please remember, that anyone who is serious about wanting to purchase things like collectible comic books or, another example would be, sports cards of any kind is going to be really picky about the condition of them. The condition of them will make a big difference as to the monetary value of those sorts of things.

So, the best thing really to do, would be to take it to a store that sells collectible items like yours so that an expert there can examine it in person and give you the possible monetary value of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W2 Issue [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have serious problem with my W2 form. My previous employer send me 2 W2. One W2 seems wrong, I don't have any Idea how did they come up with such amount specified and it's also on the state that actually I never work. The other one has no problem and exactly reflect the total on my...

Ex issue [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the deal.. I have been with my girlfriend for 4 months now.. she has been contacting her ex a lot.. That is supposed to be her 'EX', right? She told me that he cheated on her and then they broke up.. not really broke up.. I feel like she is not over him because just before we got together,...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Tax Issue [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, F1 until August 5, 2006. OPT from August 12, 2006. H1B started(approved) from November 9, 2006. I believe, I don't meet the substantial presence test either for year 2006. So, I will be filing as a Non Resident Alien as I understand it, Right? I have always filed forms 1040 NR EZ...

View more questions Search