Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 09:25 PM
    How do I get user's manual about cordless phone (swisscom classic s117)?
    How do I get user's manual ,datasheet or any information about cordless phone (swisscom classic s117)?
    I can't set up it.
    Thanks
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

May 26, 2008, 09:46 PM
    After some searching, I couldn't come up with anything. Are you a customer of Swisscomm? It seems as though Swisscomm may have issued these phones to customers.

If you are a customer, call up your customer service line... although you might need to do it on a different phone if you can't figure this one out ;)
    jekson6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 03:28 AM
    How do I get user's manual about cordless phone (swisscom classic s117)?
    mamasu2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 03:27 AM
    Depends on what carrier you have, if you have vzw, then you can go on the website and find it and download it if you want. Not sure about the other companies. You might want to go on the website for swisscom. Good luck.
    Vinj Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Must be some kind of rare phone. I can't find it online either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad neighbor listening in on cordless phone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Recently my cats disappeared (outside cats) nuetered. I feel my neighbor whom hates cats and his chronnie took them. Now I feel my cordless phone is listened in on as the bad neighbor is one step ahead always. I had the sherriff come yesterday, my neighbor already knew he was coming. I heard...

Cordless phone rings once then goes dead [ 1 Answers ]

Why does cordless phone ring once then go dead

Cordless phone hissing several seconds before I can hear [ 10 Answers ]

I have a dual set cordless phone that we have used for close to a year. The base is in the bedroom and the second phone is on my sunporch. In the last week or two, I have noticed that when I answer a call on the sunporch, I get a hissing sound for several seconds before I can hear the party...

Problems with Panasonic KX TG2730 Cordless Phone? [ 1 Answers ]

I have this phone over two years. I never faced any problem. Recently it is giving me trouble in ringing only once, after that it gets discarded after 10 secs. So by the time I reach the phone it gets disconnected. All the callers are complaining that I should dump this phone! That's why I'm...

Panasonic digital gigarange cordless phone [ 1 Answers ]

I have the above mentioned telephone receiver which had its "Dial" Locked and the user even forgot the password they used to lock so we cannot unlock the Dial.The question is :How do I unlock this phone so that we can sue it once again to make calls? I have tried to look for a CMOS battery inside...

View more questions Search