Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyhungry118 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 07:58 PM
    i am deathly afraid i can get pregnant
    :confused:

hi I am miranda
    and I am here cause I am scared I can't get pregnant... well I lost mah verginity 12/25/07
    and since end of feb beging of march and we have been trying for a baby and for some reason I can't get pregnant =( and I donno what's wrong... I have took so many people advice on how and I still cant... can u help me?? :(
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

May 26, 2008, 08:11 PM
    How old are you, people are not going to give out pregnancy advice if there is any inkling that you are underage. Which, I suspect that you are too young to get pregnant.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2008, 08:15 PM
    It is best (assuming you are old enough) to go and talk to your doctor, get a medical exam to be sure there is no problems, To have the man checked to be sure he has no problems.
    Next the doctor can help provide you with information to timming the sex for best results.

Also were you previously taking birth control ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 27, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babyhungry118
    :confused:

hi i am miranda
    and i am here cause i am scared i can't get pregnant...well i lost mah verginity 12/25/07
    and since end of feb beging of march and we have been trying for a baby and for some reason i can't get pregnant =( and i donno whats wrong.... i have took so many people advice on how and i still cant...... can u help me????:(
    I know it seems like a long time, especially when you hear of some who fall pregnant on their first attempt, but three months is not too long to be trying without success. While some couples achieve a pregnancy after a few months, it is not uncommon for it to take many months; for some a year or more. There are numerous ways to try and determine when you are most likely ovulating... that would be the first step. You'll need to learn of the different ways because some work better than others for different people. The online ovulation predictors go by averages using your lmp and cycle length, so they can give you a starting place, but keep in mind that to have averages you will have many who are earlier than that and many who are later, so adjustments often times need to be made to the dates they give. A preconception visit to your doctor can be helpful. Since you are trying to conceive, if you haven't already, start on a prenatal or multivitamin with at least 400 mcg folic acid in it to help insure baby's health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [ 5 Answers ]

Is the newest Harry Potter book better than the others or is it worth reading as soon as possible?

Deathly scared of people [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Siberian Husky which I got at the age of 6 months. He is now 8 months. He is scared to death of people. He shies away from them and basically freaks out to the point where he is screaming and tugging on his leash to get way. I have tried taking him everywhere I go to get him socialized and...

Trying to get pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my partner have been in a relationship for 5 years now and thought the time is right to try for a baby its been 7 months now and I am still not pregnant any ideas whay may the problem open to all answears and any possibilities thank you.:confused:

Trying to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

:) Hi, I am currently trying to get pregnant. I have been off the "Deprvera " for about a month and my question is how long does it usually take before the shot gets out of someone's system? And how long am I looking at before I might get pregnant and If it matters this will be my first baby!...

Who's ready for the Deathly Hallows? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay all you Potter fans... I want to know who is itching to get their hands and eyes on book number seven? I know I can't wait! On another note, what did you guys think of the new movie? :D

View more questions Search