Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unclecliff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Television not working
    I own a Zenith Model A27B33W, which is either a 25" or 27" TV, which is connected to Cable TV. The screen recently went blank. Under similar situations in the past, I was told to press first on the clicker "Menu" then "Source - Main Source" as "Video 1" and not "Antenna". Unfortunately, this does not bring back the TV. Would you have any idea what I should do? Thanks very much, Clifford Scharff
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

May 26, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Oh... oh no... you're TELEVISION? Wh... what are you going to do now?? Sorry I don't know how to fix your TV but it looks like you'll have to face reality for a few hours...
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

May 26, 2008, 09:24 PM
    I do hope you'll disregard certain member's unnecessary responses.

Anyway, to ANSWER your question... are you getting any menus or other graphics (such as channel number, volume control) when pressing buttons on your remote?

If you are not getting anything, it sounds like your TV is shot. Time to get a new one. Most of the time, unless you know a good serviceman, it's not worth it to get it fixed.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 20, 2008, 09:44 PM
    OOPS, noticed too late that this is an old post, sorry! It's also unfortunate that this poster never came on again after getting one dumb reply... sorry it had to be this way.

Unfortunately, wzartv is right. My screen went blank two days after the warranty on my flatscreen. I still had sound though, but it would have cost more to get it fixed than to get another one.

Good luck in finding one that will last longer and work better for you. Try checking an auction - they usually have good deals there.
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Oct 21, 2008, 07:03 AM

Thanks for noticing it was old, Chery :) It is a shame that we get such dumb replies... people should be welcomed here, not chased away.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Unfortunately, it takes all kinds to make up this world, too bad there are too many of that kind.

Have a good evening, and c.u. on the forum.

moorthy51 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 12:07 AM
    When power goes off and resumes after sometime my TV is not working but only the
    Red indication bulb continuously blinks. What to do?

Oct 23, 2008, 12:10 AM

What is big Bang theory?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 25, 2008, 03:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by moorthy51 View Post
    When power goes off and resumes after sometime my TV is not working but only the
    red indication bulb continuously blinks. what to do?
    Hi dear,
    Sorry about your TV problem and I cannot help you with that, but I'd suggest you start a new question as this is one that will probably not be looked at since the original poster just asked this one question and then left after he got the silly answer..
    So, if you need help from our experts - re-post your question as a new one, you'll get more responses.

Good luck,

Oct 28, 2008, 10:12 PM

I am owning a Optonica TV. When power goes off the TV also will be off. When power resumes the TV is not getting started but the right light blinks. It is not getting started with remote or manufal operation. What todo.
    Please explain

Oct 28, 2008, 10:14 PM
    I am owning a Optonica TV. When power goes off the TV also will be off. When power resumes the TV is not getting started but the red light blinks. It is not getting started with remote or manual operation. What to do.
    Please explain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Television and vcr hookup [ 5 Answers ]

The question is how to connect a toshiba TV with high definition, hd satellite, a sony receiver and a zenith dvd player?

Television [ 1 Answers ]

How has television changed our society?

RCA Television sound stopped working [ 9 Answers ]

I normally have my TV connected to a amplifier and out to the speakers for sound. Well, today while watching the news, it was working fine and then suddenly the only sound I was receiving was static through the speakers. I changed the channel and got the same thing. I turned off the amplifier,...

View more questions Search