Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Anyone in love?
    I won't mind if no one answers.. really:D

Just had to ask.. has any one of you found love on this site?:)

I have seen some pairs that will make a good match on this site,doesn't necessarily mean it is/will happen.
    I read many threads I don't post in and some posts hint of an undercurrent I can't quite put my finger on,but it is there;) .

As I said I won't mind no one saying anything,it was just a question that popped up in my head!Silly me.. :rolleyes:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2008, 05:58 PM
    I never message and tell.
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2008, 05:59 PM
    I get it,. obviously it is a secret!:):)

No one will admit here they are in love or taken with a member of this site!

Ask a silly question and... ;)

EDIT::
    LOL!
    Fr_Chuck,
    I didn't see your post when I posted:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Give it a bit, I am sure some will post, but then who will admit they have a fantisy about a older married priest.

I am sure like anyone in some cases if both sides were not married, we could well have some. In fact I actually meet my wife on a game site 11 or 12 years ago.

But then if we do, I am free to do weddings every Fri Evening and Saturday mornings, Six Flags makes an exciting marriage spot.
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 01:53 AM
    I do hope someone does admit to it... That could be a first for AMHD!:D
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Anyone?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 27, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Well... If KP weren't married, and I weren't married, and we both weren't insanely happy with our partners, I'd so kidnap him and take him to Mexico.

And J9 and CBW and I would make a good set of roommates, sans all those boys we're involved with.

But... I'm just too in love with my husband to entertain those thoughts very seriously.
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Awwww Synn... isnt that wonderful to hear!;)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Hmmmmm, I am in love with you Firmy. How's that?
    Chuck, you are a funny guy huh?
    Synn, none of us could tell either... ;)
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 12:44 PM
    I love Starty!Now is that a surprise! ;)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 29, 2008, 12:47 PM
    I'm in love with all the Ultra Members of this site...
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 29, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Firm, what a cute question! I really like your curiosity!! It's proly hard for people to admit because their afraid the other person might find out and read it..

I personally am not interested in anyone on here because I have a boyfriend. But if I were single that may be a different story ;) I would have to agree with Synnen about KP (I have no idea how old he is) that if he and I werent' happily in relationships and putting my whole sex issues aside then I would like to see his words come to life! Haahha I'm not a slut I swear!! I can't believe I'm writing this, but he just seems like he'd be a good lover (again putting the whole waiting before marriage thing aside and all my issues).. hehehe OK I'm embarrassed now
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Momma, Is that because we are cute or you think we know what we are doing? LOL
    Firmy, thank you!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 29, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Momma, Is that because we are cute or you think we know what we are doing? LOL
    Firmy, thank you!
    I little of both. Knowledge is power. The power to steal my heart :P
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Hi firm... no sadley not in love but having had a rotten day at work these last few posts made me smile.

Usually everything is so serious, sometimes it's just nice to have a bit of a giggle don't you agree.

Takecare
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Oh wonderful...
    I did wonder where everyone was.

CM you love Ultra Members?WOW.. I am loved! hee hee

Plonak,
    You might not be the last one either to fall for kP,it must be his member status that gets so much attention.

Orphan,
    I agree,things get a wee bit too serious,but then I am almost always serious even when having fun... seriously enjoying it!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 29, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Wow... KP has a fan club.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 29, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Hhaha he does have a fan club and he doesn't even know it!! KP where are you?? We're talking about you!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 06:57 PM
    I am still and have always been madly, hopelessly in love with Wilma Flintstone. No one else will do.
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 01:01 PM
    Now that we know Synn and plonak loves Kp, I wonder which other member has a fan following? ;)

Mag,
    I do think the Flintstones were wonderful, and Wilma is beautiful even now,but I do think Fred and Wilma were made for each other !:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search