Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 15, 2008, 12:24 AM
    I want to add Mathew Mcconaughey to my wish list please! Just in case he's listening. Santa?. can we have Christmas in July? I have a birthday coming up! ::closing eyes:: ::making a wish::
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2008, 10:51 AM
    Well I thought It would be fair for all to chose as they wish. Hee Hee. Look what I started now.

Jessica Biel, Jessica Biel, Jessica Biel.
    Attached Images

shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jun 17, 2008, 01:25 PM
    GEEZ JOE, kind of hard to compete with JESSICA BIEL.. lol good taste though. Although I have the feeling you wouldn't give up a moment with your beautiful proudmama for her...

I am totally in love with my husband and family..

But just for pretend, I wouldn't mind having Johnny Depp, he is pretty damn amazing. Lol
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 01:30 PM
    I am a guy and think that Johnny depp is a good choiced.
    I would never give up a moment with my beautiful proudmama.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Oooh, Vin Diesel, definitely Vin, love him... Vin is number one! :);)
    If I had the chance to change anything about my physical self, it wouldn't be my body. I have control over that. I can manage that just fine. I'm happy to do the work to keep myself in shape.

But I would not hesitate to have a deep, bass voice like vin.

I knew I medical professor, taught anatomy. He wasn't much to look at, but apparently the women in the room would just close their eyes and let his deep voice penetrate their bodies.

My voice is fine enough, but nothing like vin's.

Not that I have a guy crush or anything.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 02:44 AM
    Ill always love Synn and J there special in every way, the one person who will always be loved is Allheart how could anyone not love her :)
    HaloDoggy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 02:59 AM
    What is going on seriously!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 25, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HaloDoggy
    what is going on seriously!
    What is going on here is a conversation between some of the members we've grown to love and respect, and there are some harmless inside jokes that only we, having spoken so often, understand. Why do you ask? :confused:
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Jun 25, 2008, 07:25 AM
    KP-love the hot, sizzilin' sex advice too.

ISneezeFunny-This dude is hilarious. Laughter always turns me on. It's one of my favorite emotions.

If I could have you both, I would. :):D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    if i had the chance to change anything about my physical self, it wouldnt be my body. i have control over that. i can manage that just fine. im happy to do the work to keep myself in shape.

but i would not hesitate to have a deep, bass voice like vin.

i knew i medical professor, taught anatomy. he wasnt much to look at, but apparently the women in the room would just close their eyes and let his deep voice penetrate their bodies.

my voice is fine enough, but nothing like vin's.

not that i have a guy crush or anything.

And that's exactly what I love about him, his voice, it's like warm silk, you can almost feel it skimming your body, just enough to drive you insane.

Also Saun Connery, way too old for me, but that voice, purrrrrr! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search