Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharon1956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Unlevel pool
    We just installed an above ground pool. When we filled it it is unlevel on one side please what can we do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Take it down and level the ground area it is sitting on. ** assuming this was not done prior to installing poor
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 27, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Apparently you did not have an installation manual, leveling is reated on most every page. Once you are out of level, filled with water or not, there's nothing you can do but go back to square one. What kind of base material is under your outer metal ring?
    Jennifer830 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 04:22 AM
    I am also having the same problem we already filled our pool and the ground is unlevel? Isn't there anything we can do without draining the pool??
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Sorry, nope you got to drain it and take down the walls and almost start from scratch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlevel pool [ 8 Answers ]

We just had an above ground pool put in and the company that put it in I would not recommend to anyone. It is unlevel about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. I was wondering if it was safe to use or do we need them to drain it and level it up right? By the way it took them 4 weeks to put it up.

Unlevel above ground pool [ 4 Answers ]

Some of the sand underneath our above ground pool has shifted. It is in the spot where the ladder is located. This has made the pool unlevel and pulled the liner down. Any suggestions regarding fixing this? Thanks.

Leveling an unlevel concrete surface [ 7 Answers ]

The area of concrete is 15' by 30'. Around the center of the slap are areas that have large humps that go about 1" above what should be the leveled surface and areas that have large dips (not to worried about them). It feels and looks noticeably unleveled as you walk on it. I have also done the...

Unlevel pool [ 1 Answers ]

Our son put our 15 ft. round metal frame pool up today. I got home while it was filling. It is about 3 1/2 - 4 inches unlevel in an area. I have started draining it but can I prop the legs up that much? If not is there a way to fix the problem without taking the whole pool apart? Thanks S. ...

View more questions Search