Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Takato Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Trying to remember a movie title
    I remember watching a movie a long time ago about a kid that had made friends with something from under his bed, a 'boogie kid' I think

But anyway it didn't really live under his bed but there was a doorway to his world under any kind of thing that some used for sleeping as long there was no light on.

I remember at one point in the movie they had a fight and his sawed off the legs to his bed so the boogie kid couldn't come out.

If anyone can help me I'd be really thank-full.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 26, 2008, 08:52 PM
    Little Monsters (1989)
    Takato Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Thanks a lot
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 07:02 PM
    It was Called Little Monsters. Frd Savage was in in from the TV series The Wonder Years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Can't remember this movie title! [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie a while ago; it's about a girl who is dumped by her boyfriend and while she is feeling very vulnerable, meets a great guy at a dance. Despite her mother's objections, she starts dating him and eventually moves in with him. He then becomes extremely abusing, making her dance in...

Old movie can't remember title [ 1 Answers ]

hello I am looking old movie I can't remember the title it's about a little girl that died and there white owl in it and family start to believe she is still alive please help me find the title

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

View more questions Search