Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    signergirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Animated movie from 90s
    OK her is another one I just thought of. It's animated and its about these kids who find this troll under the bridge who has an AMAZING green thumb and can produce plants from his thumb when he puts his thumb on the ground. I know its not a lot but if anyone can find it I'll be sooo happy Thanks!
    dreamer4u2004 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

May 26, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Probably this movie A Troll in Central Park (1994)
    signergirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 06:20 PM
    THANK YOU SOO MUCH
    Now that I know the name I found the whole movie on YouTube and I'm watching it! Thanks again! :)
    dreamer4u2004 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

May 29, 2008, 09:44 PM
    No problem :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Animated old movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi boys and girls I like to ask about an old animated movie with a blond little boy with a magic sword fighting an evil witch with a golden bird and rescuing a little princes!! does any one knows something about it please...

Animated movie from mid 90s [ 8 Answers ]

This was an animated movie that came out around 1994 or 95. All I remember about this movie is it was about a little boy and he goes on some kind of adventure. I don't even remember what the adventure was. I remember having a coloring book that went with it. I don't think it was disney but I...

An old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm looking for an old animated movie I think its an 80's or early 90's I saw when I was 4 or 5. I don't remember very much, but what I do remember is a truck tips over and guys with toxic suits walk around I think cleaning it up, and owl or hawk tries to kill some little animals that's all I...

Animated 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a 70s or 80s animated movie,involving a stranded child on an alien planet with only a radio(which they convince him is alive,so he doesn't feel so alone) as contact to the people in the spaceship that are looking for him? I remember the quote "a feather against a mountain" was...

View more questions Search