Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtstmf17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Finding my dad
    My mum slit from my dad before she new she was pregnant I'm now 32 and she told me that by the time she told him he didn't believe I was his child I'm now in two minds as to go looking for him I no his name and his old address but am scared of what may happen any ideas??
    thepurpose Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2008, 08:57 PM
    Hey there JTST,

I am a dad of a girl whom I haven't seen in years. It causes me so much pain to wake up and go through another day without her. But, I used to owe a lot of child support so I couldn't afford a lawyer and it doesn't look good in court.
    Because of this, I wasn't able to see my girl for a long time. The ex brought a new guy into the picture while blocking all contact with my daughter and I.
    I know your dad has thought of you in the years past. I hear the heaviness in your heart and the desire for it to be all right at first. Just be honest when you find him and if it is possible, allow forgiveness and a positive long sought relationship will begin with the other half of you.
    God bless and I wish the best. A prayer for you right now, the purpose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding someone else [ 6 Answers ]

I just got out of a long relationship with the first girl I ever really loved. This may sound dumb but Im worried that ill never find someone else and I was wandering is that normal? Its not because of self esteem, its just because I can't imagine how I will find someone who I like and who likes...

Finding our Son [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find our son Jerry Brethauer. We haven't heard from him in 5 years and don't understand why. The last we knew he was living and working in Las Vegas. Can someone help me, I have tired the internet also paid money to one of the companies on line and they didn't give me the...

Finding the value of n [ 3 Answers ]

how ? 312 x n = 24336 I need the method to know how to find the value

View more questions Search