Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bowlady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 03:32 PM
    What features should I look for when buying a new dishwaser?
    Hello All, my 4 year old dishwasher started leaking and a piece inside broke. I decided to buy a new dishwasher rather than paying a repairman. Since this dishwasher did not last very long, I would like to know what features I should look for in buying a new dishwasher that will last more than 4 years. Also, I would appreciate recommendations on what brands, i.e. Maytag, Kemore, etc. Thanks.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2008, 03:36 PM
    I like Whirlpohl and Maytag, Now whirlpohl owns maytag. I always prefer the simpler models. Less to go wrong and less expensive to repair after warranty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ground Water Features [ 2 Answers ]

HELP! :eek: Descibe the characteristic feature associated with groundwater and how they are related. Such as, the water table, aquifer, well, cave,karst topography, and geothermal energy. Thank-you

Whirlpool dishwaser problem [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Dishwasher Quite Plus. About 5 years old. All the functions seem to work except "normal Mode" It just won't accept "normal mode" when pressed. Sometime when I try and try, and try it will accept Normal mode and seems to work properly. It works in economy mode or heavy duty...

View more questions Search