Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DMA Posts: 114, Reputation: 8

May 26, 2008, 02:53 PM
    How to tell a girl how you feel about her?
    So I found out I am useless at flirting. I just can't do it. I need to tell this girl how I feel about her before she gets bored with me because I think I am coming across as indifferent.

I really like her, I want to start something serious with her, not just to be friends. How do I let her know that? I can't just blurt it out.

If I could flirt better than that would work well because it can build up that way. Plus I really want to go for that kiss but getting there is not so easy.

Is there any way I can make it easier to tell her? No idea how I should put it into words.
    concernedmom26 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

May 26, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Just do it! When your alone with her or somewhere where you both feel conferable, say something to break the ice to what you are going to say like,. I like being around you, you are a really awesome person, or your eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue (or whatever color they are) then as your looking into them tell her... I have something to tell you, and I'd like to just be honest with you rather than keep it inside, so here goes, when I see you I get this funny feeling, and that feeling tells me that I really like you and would like to see you a lot more, I feel better now that I told you, you don't have to say anything, I just thought you should know. Then... u just see where it goes... I know I would be swooned... let me know if it helped at all.
    cheesseball Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Well your right there youcant just blurt it out ! Well I think that you should ask her out sometime... say it something like this "what are you doing this weekend ? and if she says nothing say something like well theres this movie that ive been wanting to watch at the thearters would you like to go with me? " that's what id do and if she likes you I'm sure shell say yes... if she says she's busy just simply say is there any time your not busy that you'd like to go with me? My advice is if she likes you most defenitely she wount turn you down! I hope I helped
    alwaystrue Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

May 29, 2008, 05:15 PM
    If you can't tell her face to face the write it in an empty simply card, don't be scare she even accept or reject it, either way you told her. Wouldn't you prefer then going through life looking back thinking you should have, give any suggestion a try, personal I like the card idea.

Jun 4, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedmom26
    Just do it! When your alone with her or somewhere where you both feel conferable, say something to break the ice to what you are going to say like,...i like being around you, you are a really awesome person, or your eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue (or whatever color they are) then as your looking into them tell her...I have something to tell you, and I'd like to just be honest with you rather than keep it inside, so here goes, when i see you i get this funny feeling, and that feeling tells me that i really like you and would like to see you a lot more, I feel better now that I told you, you don't have to say anything, I just thought you should know. Then....u just see where it goes....I know I would be swooned....let me know if it helped at all.
    Yeah that sounds good and it works in my head, but when it comes down to it I just couldn't do it. Waiting for the right moment, but it was never going to happen. So... I'm going to tell her in writing. It is easier for me to say what I mean in writing too.
    kangabitt Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jun 5, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Rather than "telling" her that you'd like to see a lot more of her - simply do it. Talk to her, be interested in her, ask her out to lunch, for a shake, make opportunities to *do* stuff together.

If a guy tells me how much he likes me but never does anything about it, he's not a contender - he's just talking. :)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Ask her advice. Tell her you like a girl and aren't sure how to tell her. Ask her how she'd like to be told.

Then ask her about kissing. Tell her you're not sure if you're a good kisser and wonder if a girl would even like your kisses. Ask her how you're supposed to know if you're a good kisser or not. She may playfully offer to "practice" with you.

Now, tell her you like HER using the words/way she told you to use. Then ask if you can practice kissing some more.

See, we're having fun! Girls like fun.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 02:27 PM
    If you have problems voicing it to her then use your creative side. My ex give me the most cutest teddy bear with a shirt that said simply "be mine", and when I got it I took it as a simple teddy bear gift, but he called me and asked what the message said and I said lets give it a try.

If your good at writing then do it but you still going have to get the butterflies out your stomach and talk to her afterwards.
    daza 4 lc Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jun 7, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Comment on concernedmom26's post
    That is a brillaint answer
    dascue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 10:43 PM
    This is my area, make her comfortable don't come on to strong. Try to read her sometimes its hard, use humor and take it or leave it attitude even if you really want her. And remember they want what they can't have. BE confident! And no cat calls!

Jun 9, 2008, 02:17 PM
    So now she knows how I feel about her! The response I got felt quite positive. She said she sees me as a friend at the moment but hinted at the possibility of something more. Basically to go out and spend some more time together and see how it goes.

Can I take this simply as it appears to be? If it is then I think I'm still needing to make some more clear flirting with her, I want to move out of the friend zone. But that is what I am worried about now... I mean I know the theory and I can imagine what to do but I find in practice it just doesn't work with her. When she is treating me as a friend I react back in a very similar way and act just as a friend. Anyway I can make it easier to get past this?
    dascue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Friends maybe more? Don't let her know how much you like her! And never put her self worth over yours. Be her friend but let her view you as a chase!
    kangabitt Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Relax. Have a good time. Flirting with your friends is easier than flirting with a stranger! :)
    The Helper234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2010, 05:24 PM
    YES u should write it down and put it somewhere she can see it but u don't have to write it was fromu cause if she likes u shell be the one to ask if it was from u good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants to have sex w/ another girl. How should I feel [ 37 Answers ]

My girlfriend admitted to me that she liked to have sex with girls, she said it was just fun, that she would never date a girl. When she told me this I really didn't think much of it at the time. The other night she asked if it would be OK with me if she had sex with a girl that night. I was...

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

I miss my girl friend, feel hate everything [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in love for more than 6 yrs. Allways we were together. We had all the stuffs. Last year I went abroad and when I returned she doest't care for me. She played a game and left me. I don't know what happened even. Now my full concentration on her only. I hate everything in this world....

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

I Like this girl but she has a boyfriend, do I tell her how I feel? Or keep it inside? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, my name is Brady. Im a junior in college and I met this girl last semester in our women's studies class, yes I know women's studies, it was a very interesting class. Anyway, she sat in front of me all semester and I was always embarrassed to talk to her or approach her outside of class....

View more questions Search