Ask
    willvice23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2006, 05:02 PM
    Acountant Salary
    How much does a Acountant make a year?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2006, 06:15 PM
    How many years of experience, are they are CPA, is it a big city or a small town, is it a large company or a small company.

20,000 a year to 200,000 a year in a general answer.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2006, 08:47 PM
    Heck, if you become the CFO, CEO of a major company, you could make upwards to $350,000/yr.
    RWeyer Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2006, 09:04 PM
    Chuck is right. Definitely not enough information. In California, with 25 years experience, for a large CPA firm, $300,000 or more. In the Southwest, same circumstances, $100,000. CA, 2 yrs. Exp. $40,000. SW, 2 yrs. Exp. $22,000.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2006, 04:10 AM
    For example I live in a little town that would remind you of "Mayberry" off the old TV show. It is about a town of 4000 to 5000 people, with almost all of the industry except for some saw mills and pallet factories closed.

Walmart is our largest employor in town. A person finding a 8 dollar a hour job in our town is considered lucky, and people drive 90 miles one way to work at places paying 10 dollars a hour.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abuse of Exempt (Salary) status [ 1 Answers ]

My husband works for a company that pays him salary. He is a general manager with this company. He is working anywhere from 60 to 70 hours a week. I had read somewhere that if a person is salary that they must work at least 50% of their time doing manager work. He is doing at least 70% of...

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Salary Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

How do I doFederal and Social Security Tax calculations for salary employees, using several dependants?

Salary car salesman [ 7 Answers ]

I am thinking of being a salesman and would like to know the salary and what/if you get commission for each car you sell?

Un-paid salary [ 2 Answers ]

I worked as a sales rep for a physical therapy center (for a short period, two weeks and 2 days) before I quite. I did not trust the owner/president of This small company and the work environ became totally negetive, and besides, I did not want to become too much in hock to him lest I get burned....

View more questions Search