Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gkappa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2004, 08:43 AM
    Computer animation
    I wish to know what art school in the U.S.A is the best and can give the best for your money for computer animation college education. I'm an aspiring animator, and wish to know the best school to attend to realise this dream.

I hope to hear yo' response soon.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2004, 11:19 AM
    Computer animation
    Try Grove City College in Pennsylvania. I am not sure about specific animation courses, but they have an excellent computer program and are perennial winners in US News and Kiplinger surveys of education for the dollar ratings. See www.gcc.edu

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transparent Animation Over Desktop! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There! Can Anyone Tell Me How Can I Make A Small Animation TRANSPARENTLY Run Over My Desktop? EXAMPLE: "VIRTUA GIRL" No Box Around. No Background Just Opaque Object! Any EASY Software (No C++ Please) Or Any Other Similar Utility? Thank You!

Animation for novice? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a novice at this but it would be great if someone could tell me about any animation software that a novice could start using as an introduction. It would be great if the software comes with a guide (well, a helpful one). Thanks again. Cheers to this community!

Animation [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea for an animation, I need to know how to write it in "animation language". Is there a special fomat that is used for animation script writing?

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search