Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilfred112 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Piecework at home/ Packaging work at home or crafts work
    Hi I'm looking for a part time job as due to my GCSE I will have 3 months off after them, and I have heard of piecework which I am interested in, however I don't know what to serach for who to contact can someone help me out please as I would appreciate it. Could you please list a few manufacturers within Hertfordshire if possible that may do home related work. Thank you very much.

P.S. I have heard of home related work such as crackers, tight packaging and card making please can you give information on any of these or any others you have heard of:)
    jbuggins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 09:37 AM
    I gave my job up 6yrs ago because of 4x back opps I cannot sit for long or stand for long and on a lot of medecation so to go out to work is a no go area it would be great to earn some extra cash whilest I'm doing nothing else
    buddy1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 12:31 AM
    The best way is to go is with a local business that offers piece work, because they will have more information for you and can better help you out pluses, its easier to pick up the parts or what ever you are doing. And they can give you more information on what you are working on
    Again there are a lot of scams on line and a lack of information. So working with a local busissnus is your best bet, I think

You can find these business in your yellow pages,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working from home? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking on the web for a way to make money from home,but to my dismay there are thousands of web sites saying their the ones that can make me rich.Hell one even said I could make 60 million dollars in as many months.To say the least I'm frustrated.I'm looking for a legitimate company...

I got a job working for company in Maryland but I will be working in SC at home. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I just got a job working for a company in Maryland, yet I will be working remotely at my home in South Carolina. I will be flying up to Maryland maybe once every month or so for a couple of days to show my face. Will I be filing both SC and MD state taxes. I've never done this before so...

Working at home [ 3 Answers ]

Why do work at home jobs at for a fee before you can work for them?

Working from home [ 4 Answers ]

How do I find a legitimate data entry from home position?

Working from home [ 1 Answers ]

I Bought My Computer In Hopes Of Working From Home. Wow! So Many Scams Are There Any Real Jobs? And Also Looking For Grants, Are They Real? Thanks Henna

View more questions Search