Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kypasofino11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Measuring above ground pool
    Bought a used pool and not sure of the height. How to you measure the height or depth of pool. Not sure if it is 48'' or 52''. Thanks!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 26, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Measure one of the sides, or if measuring in the middle, pull a string across top, and measure from string to bottom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leveling ground for an above ground pool [ 2 Answers ]

I spoke to a pool company and they said that when installing an above ground pool you should "dish" the ground in the middle. This meaning that you make the ground in the middle of the pool 3 to 12 inches deeper than the rest of the ground. Everyone else that I have spoken to has said to level the...

Above ground pool in ground [ 5 Answers ]

Can I put an above ground pool in a hole with about one foot of it sticking up? What do I do about water splashing out and washing away the back fill? What do I do about pluming and elec. Thanks

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

Above ground pool [ 2 Answers ]

How do you electrically install an above ground pool

Above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

My above ground pool was dark green, after shocking it it turned into a hazy blue. I started to vacuum and the water coming back into the pool was dirty. Where should I have the pump on as I am vacuuming? I have a doughboy filter and pump.

View more questions Search