Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xsenb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 06:48 AM
    What is the secret behind BARMIUDA TRANGLE?
    A every one of us know BARMIUDA is very dangerous place. Many ships had lost near and people are not able to find the reason behind this happenings. Therefor my question is in your openion what is the secret behind it? Rep soon
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

May 26, 2008, 07:17 AM
    I can remember the fantastic scientific explanations as to the unexplained occurrences associated with the nicknamed, "The Devil's Triangle". I, for one, have read a number of fantastic articles associated with the unexplained disappearances, magnetic interruptions, aircraft vanishings, time lasps and so on... The Bermuda Traiangle mysteries will be forever etched into the fabric of history. For now and possibly beyond our life time a mystery gone unsolved.
    Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Your online source -. I would just like to offer you this. It does lend a lot of interesting theories as well as fact.
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 15, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Lloyd's of London did a survey for a researcher and found several such 'dangerous triangles' - it just depends on how you mark of the area. There have been some unusual atmospheric and oceanic occurrences in the so-called Bermuda Triangle, but no cause has been singled out. One of the most interesting is the discovery of methane ice (I think that's what it's called... I've a touch of CRS). If it's dislodged from under sea floor, it can erupt and sink vessels, maybe even some planes. Another anomaly are areas of lesser salt that can be found in pockets in the ocean (not just the Triangle). Ships lose buoyancy and sink.

_

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Secret [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone read this book? I just got it as a present and not quite through the first chapter. Some of the stuff makes sense to me. What do you think?

Secret garden ~~~~ 2 [ 1500 Answers ]

Yep the gates still open and we still haven't found the key, nothing changes really just to busy to be looking for it. http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/theenchantress/doorrothesecretgarden.jpg Keep smiling, keep laughing and don't forget where the garden and your friends are...

Secret to pregnancy [ 8 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there who has had 2 consecutive miscarriages and then gone on to conceive? What is your secret?

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search