Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

May 25, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Getting more free space
    My neighbor asked me to get her computer running faster a month ago. When I went over there I went to disk clean up on her computer and I was only able to get her freespace percentage to fourteen (it was at five at first).To do a disk defragment fifthteen percent freespace was needed. She went into the other users on the computer (there were three others, for her husband and two kids) and did the disk clean up but the computers freespace percentage didn't go up. Will deleting one of her kids user provide more freespace? Also what else could I do besides deleting unnecessary things on her computer (like old, unplayed games).
    :confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 25, 2008, 06:35 PM
    The only way to clear space is to remove unnecessay files or to archive old files.
    Mr_am Posts: 105, Reputation: 4

May 25, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Or remove unnecessary installed programs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

Best Free FTP space? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend the best free FTP site. I occasionally need to sen out large files, 32MB tiffs and up.

Free space around a panel [ 2 Answers ]

I'm building a new house, and just finished with the electrical inspection. Today, I get to the site, and the HVAC people have run ductwork right next the panels in the basement. http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/bonzai95/Panel1.jpg The panel on the right is the main panel, the one...

She is asking for her space what do I do? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl a year and a half now,we had a fight in may.issue was that I was that I was given enough attention.we made up and everything was OK,and honestly I tried to change my ways and gave her all the attention she wanted and longed for.I later found out she was see another guy...

View more questions Search