Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollipop23889 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 05:53 PM
    My hair won't change.
    Ok so a few months ago, I died the bottom half of my hair black, and I've died it a few times since then just to keep it that color, but now I'm trying to get it out. Today, I used Color Oops! Twice and it turned my hair a lightish brown. I died it blonde, and the half of my hair that was already blonde looks fine, but the brown is now black again. I also have Raw true blue in my hair and the blonde hair dye did absolutely nothing to it. In short, it looks exactly the same. HELP??
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 26, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Putting blonde dye over brown will not work. You will need to strip out the colour by using bleach.
    jenn4094u Posts: 128, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Color Will Not Lift Color... You Will Have To Strip It, Which Can Be Very Damaging If Not Done Correctlyplease Be Careful Or You Will Hydrolize And Melt Your Hair...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change shade of dyed hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I do really need a good advice how to get rid of orange shade of my dyed hair. My natural haircolor is dark ash blond and I wanted to get light ash blond so I bought a color at a store that said "extra ash blond", expecting nice white sandy blond. But!! I am light orange! :eek: I went to...

Change in Hair Color [ 7 Answers ]

My cousin just passed away in May 2004. He was 34 years old. Didn't smoke or do drugs, and was a very active individual. An autopsy was performed (not all results are in). What we have been told thus far is, he died from an enlarged heart, blocked artery and was morbid obese. My question is,...

13 yr old son hair color change [ 5 Answers ]

My 13 yr old son has just developed two blonde spots on the back of his head. His hair color is brown. Is the something that can happened during puberty?

How can I change my hair color [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is dark brown and I dyed it a few times medium golden brown to lighten it a bit. Three weeks ago I dyed it an auburn brown just to put some red tones in it. It was okay but has faded way to fast. I would like to try another color but am afraid of it going darker. Can I use colorfix on...

Hair colour change [ 5 Answers ]

I dyed me hair jet black about a year ago and I'm bored of it now and want to go brunnette again, however I can't afford to get it done in a salon, is their any home kits I could use to change my hair colour? I really hate it now and I'm desperate! Thanks Sarah

View more questions Search