Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gmanv1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2006, 01:23 PM
    Abb Building?
    I am feed up with my flabby belly! Its not that bad (12 stone 4) but I just hate the look of it, so I have decided to work on my abbs I now it could take months on ends but I'm prepared anyone got any tips for the diet, and exercise side?

Low carbs yes but is that just bad carbs or allso good carbs:confused:
    lacoza Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2006, 03:12 PM
    You're abdominal muscles are like any other muscle in your body.. they can build up and cut up ! You can't just concentrate on working your abs every day. Your muscles need rest... rest is good this is when your muscle recovers so you can do more action later.
    Diet is most important. Everyone has abs, either thick or small abs everyone has em'. Either their buried under that flab or they just aren't bulk enough ! Lose bodyfat and workout your body and watch your abs appear over time. EATING PROPER NUTRITION , REST, Exercise are the keys !
    Star_Girl_123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

May 17, 2006, 03:54 PM
    Lacoza is absolutely right. It has been proven, time and time again, that it is almost impossible to "spot-reduce" a certain area of the body.

I have always been small (160cm, 52kg) but I went from 25% body fat to just 17% (which is really low for a woman) by combining weight training and intensive cardio exercise, with really decent ab workouts thrown in. A lot of people noticed I lost weight around my hips and midsection, whilst toning my entire body.

I also reduced a lot of the saturated fat in my diet and now consume approximately 1,400 calories per day to maintain this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building a website help! [ 6 Answers ]

I need to start a website to inform about a professional service. I won't be collecting information or anything like that. I merely want four tabs of basic information, like Home, Services, Bio, Contact. Forgive my ignorance, but what do I do? If I buy a domain name, what is my next step? ...

Building a Vivarium [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Folks, It's a long shot but I'm hoping that there is someone out there who can help me. Firtsly I'm no carpenter so don't know joins etc, but can usually do what I want. I am going to build a vivarium for the living room and need some help/advice. I intend to build I out of the laminate...

Building PC [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Looking to build my own PC - Did 1st build with a very smart friend. Now ready to go on my own. Any websites out there that can help? Thanks Stu

Pre fab house building [ 2 Answers ]

Are these manufactured houses nowadays as good as a traditional contructed house? I'm considering having one of these pre fab houses built on my lot .Are the savings considerable or am I asking for trouble in the long run ? I'm in the S.F bay area where the neighborhood houses are in the...

View more questions Search