Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drewbarrymore Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 05:33 PM
    What other Lionel Barrymore movies are there of the caliber of "Sweepings" 1933?
    I loved the movie "Sweepings' (1933) that starred Lionel Barrymore.

I'm searching for another Lionel Barrymore film of the caliber of "Sweepings".

I hope someone can help me find one or more!

Thanks!
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 25, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Well here is a list of movies he has been in... Shall I say, he was a busy busy man in the early 1900's!. Lionel Barrymore

In Rasputin and the Empress... Lionel and his brother and sister all stared in this movie together.. two of them had to play love intrests.. lol kind of werid..
    drewbarrymore Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessb
    Well here is a list of movies he has been in... Shall i say, he was a busy busy man in the early 1900's!! ... Lionel Barrymore

In Rasputin and the Empress... Lionel and his brother and sister all stared in this movie together.. two of them had to play love intrests..lol kinda werid..
    I found the listings of Lionel Barrymore films, and I thank jessb very much.

I wonder if the extensive list (yes, he was a busy, busy, man in the early 1900's)
    Could be modified by selecting the ones in which he had a major role, and which
    Were really terrific movies. (I'm guessing that ANY movie he was in had to be GOOD!)

Thanks.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 26, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by drewbarrymore
    I found the listings of Lionel Barrymore films, and I thank jessb very much.

I wonder if the extensive list (yes, he was a busy, busy, man in the early 1900's)
    could be modified by selecting the ones in which he had a major role, and which
    were really terrific movies. (I'm guessing that ANY movie he was in had to be GOOD!)

Thanks.
    Your welcome.. I'm more of a Cagney fan myself... but I was reading Lionel history that is proved in the search.. seems quite interesting, I new about the long line of actors and such just from growing up in the 80's and watching drew berrymore... well I'm glad to help, and thanks for allowing me to beable to learn a little about another great actor from the past... I love that stuff!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

What is the title of the film in which Lionel Barrymore plays a Dept store owner [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of the film in which LIonel Barrymore is cast as a Department Store Owner?

Lionel Barrymore Film [ 1 Answers ]

What was the movie Lionel Barrymore played in which he played an old man recounting to his grandchildren his participation in the War? Would any one know of other movies with similar story lines? Thanks in advance.

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search