Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squeakychipmunk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Cant remember the title of a favorite childhood movie
    i can't remember, or find anywhere else on the internet, the name of this movie that i used to watch ALL THE TIME as a kid. im a nineties kid. so, i know that it was released in the eighties or early/mid- nineties. its about a girl who goes into the magical sort of "world", which she enters through her fireplace, i believe, in her attic. her grandmother or mother gives her a magical golden thread of some sort to help her find her way back. she eventually gets all mixed up in this crazy world, but does come back. the world has goblins and all different crazy magical stuff. my sister and i used to looooove this movie. and today we thought about it but could not, to save out lives, think of the title. im trying to find something on it on google or other search enginges but have had no such luck in finding anything at all, but id rrrreeeaaally like to. so if anyone could help me asap, that would be sooo awsome. thanks :]]]
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 25, 2008, 11:46 PM
    Maybe "Storybook" I know there's a boy who enters a world through a closet in the attic. Probably not it but worth a shot.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2008, 03:14 AM
    My secret garden?
    dreamer4u2004 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

May 26, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Probably this movie The Princess and the Goblin (1992)
    dreamer4u2004 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

May 29, 2008, 09:43 PM
    No problem :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Can't remember title of movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in 1963 and remember when I was young watching a movie on TV that I can't remember. I remember that is was not animated, real people. In one part of the movie a dove says "cook a lee coo, there's blood on the shoe". At one point in the movie things are going on around the town and then...

What is your favorite childhood memory? [ 9 Answers ]

Mine is cemented in my mind and heart... forever... It was my 5th birthday. My parents were divorced at the time (probably separated, maybe not divorced). Anyway, and I was the youngest of 5. My Dad asked my Mom if he could take me out the day of my birthday, and she probably was more then...

I want to find my favorite childhood movie. [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little I used to watch a children's movie that could have been produced in the late 1980's or 1990's with a basset hound dog I think named Barney and the little kids drew a map of their own world and were then brought into that world with puppets that sang songs. I can't remember the...

Can't remember title of a movie [ 2 Answers ]

I probably saw it around the late 80s or early 90s. It was a horror movie that had to do with a cult or witches or something. The beginning has a girl asking a stranger for help. She is being chased or something by the cult. He helps her and she makes friends with him and he is constantly...

View more questions Search