Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2008, 03:44 PM
    How can I upload a new template to Google page creator?
    I am designing a website and I have absolutely zero knowledge about any of this stuff. I have been able to create the site but have realized that the templates available via Google look too amateurish. I found some websites that sell templates but I was wondering if I downloaded one of these templates how would I make it work? Any advice is appreciated.
    straka Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Those templates are probably beyond your level of expertise since you state you are a beginner. Your're right, they are amateurish but they are easy and that's what Google is going for. Try something like coffeecup or Xara maybe. Unfortunately, if you want to do this yourself, you'll need to learn how to write html and understand it, otherwise pay someone to do it for you, could save you hours of frustration.
    Artem Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 12, 2009, 10:23 AM

If you figured it out, please post here to let others know how you did it. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theme creator for Nokia N95 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all! I have recently got a Nokia N95 8GB, I love making themes for my phone. I have found 'ownskin' and 'Carbide 3.2' and I'm having problems with both! 'Carbide 3.2' is too hard for me to figure out, I tried and don't know if I should keep on going and 'ownskin' is too simple (I like...

Dvd upload [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to upload my dvd onto YouTube and myspace, but both sites do not accept dvd formats. How do I rip the dvd onto my hard drive? In what format? I have PC (windows xp (sp1)). Please, help.

View more questions Search