Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chevelle454 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Can someone tell me the name of this Action movie?
    Okay I haven't seen this movies since I was young so these are all the details I can remember...
    It is about a chemical agent that reacts harshly with water when entered into a humans blood stream. I think if they drink the water it reacts... If I remember right their blood boils and I know for a fact that their eyes get red from blood. Maybe the people explode I don't remember.
    I do remember one scene in particular, this guy is at a party (the bad guy) and he's got a ring on his finger that has a tiny needle that injects the poison into anyone he shakes hands with.
    And I know in the end of the movie the bad guy is chasing the hero but the hero ends up pushing him into a fountain and the bad guy has the poison in his blood stream and he dies that way.
    I thought Pierce Brosnon played in it and it was a James Bond movie, but it's not. If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it... Thanks.
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 09:13 AM
    h0pe this helps
    "Action" Movies - Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Action Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I´m currently looking for a movie-title It´s an Actionmovie about a bunch of boys on a campingtrip in the american woods. 3 of them found a small house deep in the woods with military weapons in it. After getting back to the camp, the smugglers have killed all the other kids. While escaping...

Action Movie on HBO in the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie is saw on HBO once growing up in the 90's about an ex navy seal who's daughter was taken from him by like his daughters grandfather whom felt he deserved her and was like Asian mafia but the father would not allow it and they tried to kill him and could not. I remember one awesome...

Action movie, probably about 10 years old [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I can't give much info on it since I can't really remember it well, sorry about that :/ At the start of the film, two (oldish) men take a (younger) man to some kind of shelter in an isolated, snowy, cold place (Russia probably). In there they train him under extreme conditions (of the...

80's Action Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I was watching vh1 I love the 80's and I caught a glimpse of this movie where it is supposed to be futureistic and there are these guys playing a game where you basically try to kill each other while scoring a ball in a goal Does anyone know the name of this??

Anybody know this action/fantasy movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I think this movie was released around 1997... ish. I can't be certain. Anyway, it became quite popular and they made a bunch of actionfigures of the strange warrior characters in the movie. Description of movie: All I could remember was at the beginning of the movie was a boy who just wanted...

View more questions Search