Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hawksmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Accounting business needs bonding?
    I have a part-time business doing accounting for others. I am currently the treasurer for a church school, not a church member, and get paid for my work. I was wondering if I would need to be bonded. If so, who would need to get the bond, the church or myself? Thanks for any help on this subject.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 26, 2008, 02:31 AM
    Where is the location where you are doing the work? It would be helpful to know that in order for folks here to answer your question the best. If you are required to be bonded, then that is a question that you would ask city officials where you will be working. Being bonded might make you look better in the eyes of others, but it might not be a necessity and will also cost you money in order to be bonded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Bonding [ 2 Answers ]

I have a window treatment business that I am confused about with having the need to be licensed and bonded. I have business insurance. I work out of the home, no store front and my installers are independent contractors, however; I keep hearing the neccessity of needing an ROC license and...

Bonding needed for a cleaning business? [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to start a cleaning business and was wondering if I needed to get bonded. If so, how do I go about doing that? I am planning on cleaning offices, churches, banks, etc... I would appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Small business bonding and ins [ 3 Answers ]

I'm starting my own cleaning co. how do I go about getting bonded and insured?

Bonding for housecleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting a housecleaning business, sole proprietor, no employees. How and where do I get 'bonded' and what (if any) is the difference between being 'bonded' and 'insured'? Thanks!

View more questions Search