Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkoushik_in Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Advise needed to write good CV
    What should I write in "Objective" part of a CV for the post of Account Assistant
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 31, 2008, 02:03 AM
    I think that would depend on what your experiences have been concerning your education and the jobs that you have had and what you mean by "Account Assistant", since those two words could apply to many things. As such, it would help to have some additional information from you here as far as what exactly it is that you are inquiring about.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's going on with my mind? Seriously, I need good advise. [ 1 Answers ]

In October, I was introduced to a guy named Andrew. Andrew is the opposite of me. He skates, he's awkward looking , he doesn't do well in school, and he doesn't come from a well rounded family. Oh yeah, he's a total pothead. I grew close to this guy like no other. This kid is one in a million. He's...

How to write a good introduction letter I [ 0 Answers ]

I am an acrobats aand my writing skills in terms of letters is not good , how can write a good selling introduction letter

Writing skills... case given.. re-write with good statement construct [ 1 Answers ]

1. Read the following document and revise it so it follows these guidelines. Be sensitive to audience needs, Projecting the company's image, control style with conversational tone, and appropriate voice, Choose strong words that will help create effective sentences and coherent paragraphs. Evaluate...

Good notes needed [ 1 Answers ]

Need some good notes on "instantiate and invoke a .NET component."

Advise Needed: Pay in full or settle? [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to improve my credit score to get it as close to perfect credit as possible. All of my accounts are positive except for one. They are all either closed/paid in full or never late (from auto loans to credit cards). I only have one account that went to collection for the amount of approx...

View more questions Search