Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2006, 04:39 AM
    Open Works (.wps) Doc with MS Word
    MS is nuts.

I can't open a Works Word Processor File (.wps) with Word. Is there a workaround to this?

I do know that with Works you can save a .wps file as .doc. Is this the only option?

Thanks!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 1, 2006, 04:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by www.geocities.com/lclane2/wpstodoc.html
    Microsoft Works creates wps files which are fine unless you have to open them in another program. To open them in word 97, 2000, or 2002 download this converter file
    Give this a try ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms works database to ms works spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Have tried copy/paste but I get a message stating "make sure the destination area is as large as the info you wish to paste" .Anyone help please?

Ms Works Database [ 3 Answers ]

I am using ms works database but the only way I can add the contents of a field is by creating a report.Anyone help me please there must be a shorter way.:)

Fan works but light doesn't. Fixed and now the light works but fan doesn't [ 9 Answers ]

While I was at college somehow my fan stopped working. There is absolutely no explination from anybody but my mom did get a replacement so I didn't care too much. The fan has a ground from the mount(copper), ground from the middle of the fan(copper), a hot for the light(blue), hot for the...

MS Word - multiple instances of the same word? [ 1 Answers ]

In MS Word, is there a way to highlight a section of text and get some sort of read on which words appear the most often? Thanks Paul

Adding a word and its meaning to Word Dictionary [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know how to add a word to the existing system dictionary in MS Office 2002. Now I need to know how to add a meaning to the new word which I added into the dictionary. Can anyone suggest the procedure. Thanks in advance. SAI

View more questions Search