Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Earl Grunden Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 12:00 PM
    How many RegisteredVoters are there this year (2012)? I am trying to find out what the break-down is for people who have decided not to vote this year. Would you please help me out?
    WinstonOBoogieJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 07:28 PM
    Approximately 131,000,000 votes were cast in the presidential election of 2008.

2.22 billion divided by 131 million is $16.94
    Cara Allen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 04:48 PM
    No. You have too many zero's there. A Billion is one-thousand-million. So they spent two billion, 140 million dollars. Divide that by the number of voters, and you're going to get something like a thousand per voter. Don't sell your vote so cheap. If it's that easy, you will have the biggest -hat for a president.
    FilthyHorse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 08:37 PM
    The above says Bush spent 1.14 billion on his 2004 campaign. I'll go with that.

If a candidate spends $1.14 billion, and there is a potential of 169 million voters, that's $6.74 per vote (6.74 x 169 mil. = 1.14 bil.).

If you calculate what Bush spent per person that voted for him (62 mil), the amount spent per vote goes up to $18.39 per person.

BUT... if you consider how much he paid per vote that made the difference in his defeat of Kerry (Bush won by 3 million votes), Bush paid $380 per vote. Ouch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Registered Logos [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys How I can check different logos if they are registered or not and if they are registered how to get there details? Plzzz help...

Insurance but not registered [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a car accident the other day and I was wondering if you could have insurance on a car that's not registered?

US Voters: Do you already know how you'll vote in the next Presidential Election? [ 6 Answers ]

Hope y'all don't mind me taking a long-before-the-election poll. Do you know now how you will vote... or if you will vote? Vote and/or post, or ignore as you wish :) PS: Only the numbers will be shown. What individuals choose in the poll is not shown.

GOP/black voters [ 14 Answers ]

Polls have shown that many black voters, especially in the south are socially conservative yet nearly 90 percent continue to vote for the democrats. Could someone explain why? How can the Republicans win more black votes?

View more questions Search