Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spinphoto Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

May 24, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Backpack Everest Base Camp.
    Does anyone know if it is mandatory to hire a guide to hike to Everest Base Camp?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2008, 03:44 AM
    You still need a Nepali guide (ask for english speaking) because the weather even at base camp is unpredictable. I understand the views are just spectacular. Unfortunately bookings are kind of hard to come and are made a year in advance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anybody from Everest Consulting Group filed for H1B - Successful/QUERIED [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have filed my h1b with Everest Consulting Group(Everest Consulting Group Inc.) and was issued with 221(g) form in Embassy. Its been more than 4 months since I was queried. I am continuosuly asking Everest people to prepare the relavent documents and send it to me. But no reply from Everest...

Dry laid Flagstone: sub-base only, or sub-base and base? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Northern VA and am installing dry laid 1.5" natural cleft flagstone on 4" of bluestone sub-base. I'd like this 500 sq ft. patio to last 20 years or more. My question: Is it overkill to add 2" of stonedust as a base on top of the bluestone sub-base, or is this unnecessary? If my...

Homelite Backpack Plower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I was blowing leaves for about an hour & stpped to move something & my blower won't restart. Fuel is fresh, plug looks fine, air filter & spark arrestor are clean...

Husqvarna BT-130 backpack blower; engine speed [ 5 Answers ]

I have just purchased a Husqvarna BT-130 backpack blower and it runs at about half speed and does good to move a blade of grass. I have read the owners manual trying to find carb adjustment instructions. All it says is after about 10 hours of run time, take it to a qualified Husqvarna technician...

Shirt Fuzz due to Backpack [ 4 Answers ]

All my longer shirts are getting that fuzz/lint/ruined near the butt area, I'm guessing because of my backpack. How do I fix this issue, because moving my backpack up does not make a difference? :confused:

View more questions Search