Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raquelle_belle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 09:47 PM
    90's movie about a castle, mother nature, and a huge field of yellow flowers?
    The title of this movie has been bugging me for years!

It is kind of a disney-like movie, where there is a black-haired girl protagonist.

All I can remember about the film is that:
    1. it starts with the girl in a huge field of yellow flowers; possibly with a guy
    2. there is a villain living in a castle, who has one of his henchman tied up in a contraption, and there is a rope being burned by a candle that is tied to said contraption
    3. somewhere in the middle of the movie the girl meets a bunch of mother nature type fairy things
    4. and also during this movie, the girl is being stalked by a dude in a cloak. She goes to pull it away finally, and... yeah. I forget.

Pleease help me, I have been on the search for this movie forever!
    spinphoto Posts: 125, Reputation: 7

May 24, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Was it labyrinth?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 25, 2008, 12:33 AM
    That would be "Happily Ever After" (1993)
    dreamer4u2004 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

May 26, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Definitely Happily Ever After (1993)
    You can find it for sale on amazon.com
    raquelle_belle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 07:19 PM
    =D
    Thanks to stardust713 and dreamer4u2004!

I'm watching the movie on YouTube, and the graphics are so sad. Haha!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother Nature [ 4 Answers ]

Towards the end of the golf course, Dave hit his ball into the woods and found it in a patch of pretty yellow buttercups. Trying to get his ball back in play, he ended up thrashing just about every buttercup in the patch. All of a sudden... POOF! In a flash and puff of smoke, a little old woman...

What are the tiny yellow flowers in my yard? [ 4 Answers ]

What are the tiny yellow flowers with tiny white seed puffs popping up all over the yard. Tall stems maybe a foot or less. Broad green leaves near the ground. Are they considered weeds? Do they have any herbal qualities?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

Some 80's anime movie, with castle or labrynth [ 2 Answers ]

The characters would become trapped and turned into blocked parts, like their feet and hanging ears? Like dice on a rearview mirror. They were inside a castle and or labrynth. And I think there were stairs upside down. I know it was an 80's because I was young. Please help if possible.

View more questions Search