Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Texas Turkey Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 06:21 PM
    24 foot round pool rusted bottom track
    I was recently given a 24 foot round pool with 52 inch wall height. The bottom track is 17 sections and 2 are beyond salvage. The company that installed this pool 4 years ago is out of business so I am unable to find out who the manufacturer is.I was told by a local pool supplier that it is a Muskin pool. The dimensions on the bottom track are 15/16 Wide X 11/16 high X 51 5/16 length on the outer curve and 50 13/16 on the inner curve. The pool has a 8 inch wide top plate. I also need 3 of the foot plates. The demotions on the foot plate is 7 1/8 X 5 3/16. Can any one help me identify this pool and where to get parts?
    clangston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Check Morgan Pool ans Spas. I just bought a used one and it had the same problem and this one came from Morgans in North Little Rock, AR. But I think they are all over. Do a Google search for them. Good Luck.
    kathyg1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 12:02 PM
    How much were they?? I have a 33' pool I have to replace most if not all of them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In round pool liner beading and coping [ 1 Answers ]

I uncovered my in ground pool to find the liner beading has come away from the pool wall groove in several spots around the pool. Is there a way to repair this ? Thanks

Pool bottom rails [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the rails for under my silverado pool. It is between 10 and 13 years old. Does anyone know where to find it? I have searched extensively for it online and not been able to discover anything close. I would appreciate any ideas. Thanks!

Install a 24 round above ground pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install a 24 round above ground pool liner. Would like some tips,Thanks.

Buying a Used 24' round above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if the seller is telling the truth on how old the pool is? He is selling a 24' pool for $700. Includes the liner which I will not be able to use. Includes a gas 250,000 BTU's ?heater also a vacuum to go along the bottom. Filter is a bigger filter. I don't know how big that is. ...

View more questions Search