Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desmon1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Joining movies files
    How to join vcd files in "dat" extension.
    I got 1 vcd in 2 disc "1 and 2" is there any way to join in into 1 disc or dvd disc and what are the utility to use
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Mar 17, 2006, 12:35 AM
    I'm not really sure how to join files with that extension, but you may be able to find a program or answer here:

http://www.videohelp.com/

Hope this is of some help. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joining 2 Hampton Bay Track Light Kits [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought 2 Hampton Bay track light kits which included a "straight connector" piece, which is supposed to be used for joining 2 fixtures together. The connector piece does not just attach the fixture housing, but actually does connect electrically. There is no mention of this in the...

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

Joining Copper & PVC DWV [ 3 Answers ]

I am relocating my toilet (3 ft ). The current drain is 3" copper. How do I connect the PVC to the copper pipe?

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

Joining ABS and PVC [ 2 Answers ]

I have to connect a PVC drain to an established ABS line. How can I do that? Thanks.

View more questions Search