Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

May 24, 2008, 09:31 AM
    It Was All Perfect With Him, Until My Best Friend Showed Up Again.
    So, Here's The Whole Story.

26 Days Ago, Me And My Ex Started Dating.

30 Days Before That. His Ex [My Best Friend] Broke Up With Him.
    So For A While After They Broke Up, He Found Out I Liked Him.
    His Ex, [Whom He Just "Got Over" The Week Before, Got Us Together.]

Things Moved Semingly Slow.
    [We Didn't Even Start Sitting Together Till A Week And A Half Into It.]

Then He Starting Liking Me Back. "Holding Hands, Sitting Together, Phone Calls, Ect."

We Always Used To Joke Around. We Would Have Little "Wrestling" Things And Afterward We Would End Up Hugging.
    We Would Meet Up At Jeane's House. [My Best Friend, His Ex.]
    Well, He Worked For Jeane's Dad. So He Was Always Seeing Her, Usually Every Night.

We Started Getting A Little More Seriously. [Seeing Each Other After School, Coming Over To Each Other's House's, Watching Late Night Movies Together "At Jeane's Grandma's House."]

I Don't Know Why, But Then About A Week Ago, Jeane Wanted To Him. Well I Was Dating Him At The Time. So They Started "Joking" About Dating In A "3-Way"

I Shot Down The Idea At The Spot, They Had A Bet On It Of What I'd Say As well. [Mike Won.]

Anyway, Then 2 Days Ago, I Was At My Choir Concert, He Came. [I Didn't Know.]
    He Rode There With Jeane's Dad And Her.

Just Before I Had To Sing.. He Said. "I Don't Know How To Say This... I Don't Want To Date You Anymore."

I Couldn't Take It, So I Denied It Happened And Said, "Ok" And Ran Off To Where I Need To Be.

Later That Night; I Found Out, He Told Jeane That He Was Going To Break Up With Me.
    Even Later That Night; I Went Home, And Started Crying For 3 Hours Straight.

Then The Next Day I Saw Him. "Friday" I Was Flipping Out..
    *I Had A Snap Bracelt On My Arm, I Kept Pulling It, I Got A Big Briuse On My Arm.*
    Jeane Sat By Me. Mike One Seat Ahead. He Acted Like Nothing Happened.

Jeane Got Annoyed By The Bracelt So She Tried Taking It Away I Wouldn't Let Her,
    Michael Turned Around And Said. "Thats My Fault." With A Grin, Like It Should Be Rewarded.

I Lied And Said, "Yea, Not Really."
    He Looked Disappointed.

Now, On Friday Night, Jeane And Michael Where Hanging Out Talking About Why They Should Date Again..
    Then The Question Came Up.
    He Said, "Why Do You Want To Date Me Again?"
    She Said, "Because I Look At Things In A Different Perspective Now."
    He Said, " I Need More Then That."
    She Said, "Well Why Are You Asking, Do You Even Still Like Me."
    He Said, "Why Do You Think I Broke up With Her"
    [[Her As In Me.]

I Have Been In Denial Ever Since.
    I Still Have A Conscious Mind THinking Im Dating Him.
    I Saw His Face Everywhere The Other Day.
    When Ever I Consciously Smell His Sent. My Stomach Quarrels.
    *I Memorized His Sent*

I Don't Know What To Do..
    Help..
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 24, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Hmm...
    sent = scent
    quarrels = trembles/quells/turns?

Anyway, long story short - the guy you liked/dated (?) has broken up with you and you're having trouble dealing with it. See how easy that is to summarize?

Your loooooooooooooooooooooooooong detailed story is actually a part of your problem. Your mind is your enemy right now. So many details, so much information, so many uncontrolled feelings, my oh my!

And in the end, it all boils down to: "I got dumped and I'm really upset."

At your age EVERYTHING feels so extreme, doesn't it? Every guy you like feels like you LOVE. Every insult thrown your way is hurtful to the core. Getting dumped... gosh, feels lile the entire universe just stopped in its track.

But things aren't that bad, not really, it's just a young and inexperienced heart making it seem so. You actually HAVE to go through these things. It's critical you learn how to feel these emotions, have these things happen and get over it. It needs to happen now while you're young and the relationships so temporary.

Why is it necessary? Because in a few years you're going to start meeting a whole new level of men, men who are TRULY serious. At that point, you need to be ready, because then it really is life-changing when you accept a boyfriend or break up with one.

So, deep breaths for now, OK? You can get through this. Your guy actually treated you better than many do when they break up. He kept it short and to the point. Some people can only break up through nasty-arrow-slinging fights. Ugh.

I'm glad that didn't happen.

I know it's hard, but it's OK. You will like/love many, many boys in the years to come, each one will be special. Enjoy it. Life is quite the roller coaster ride... keeps your hands in the air and roll with it.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

May 24, 2008, 01:32 PM
    no need more to said... J already said it all..

the best things to do is keep busy and not thinking about him.. just go out have fun date other pplz hang out with your friends ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

15 year old dog stopped eating. Had bood work done and it showed nothing. [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 yar old Shihtzu stopped eating. She has bad teeth. Took her to the vet . She did a CBC and urine and they came back normal. The vet put her on CBC 60mgs for ten days. This is day 3 and she is sleeping a lot and still has no appetite. Under protest I can get her to eat soft people...

80's movie, showed on hbo in daytime around fraggle rock [ 1 Answers ]

This is a movie or show Im trying to find the title for. I think it begins with a kid asleep in his bed and he is awakened by a knight(?) on a horse that is jumping through his wall over his bed. He sits up in his bed and he is now outside in a forest. Little dwarfs appear and that's all I...

Hadn't have menses until take medicine [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/Ma'am I'm 21years old my periods had start from 15. From 2 years back I hadn't have my periods until I take medicine. It's a regular problem or could I be infertile after marriage There are any treatment can cure my problem. I never had sex till now. Or also tell...

Scan showed nothing, what now? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I was/am? Just 6 weeks pregnant. I had to go to hospital for an internal scan today as I had a light bleed 3 days ago with cramp. Both scans showed no problems with my ovaries and there was no sac in my womb. I then had blood test for hcg level. Have to go back on Friday for another test...

Another girl showed up! [ 24 Answers ]

Hi guys. I am a 34 y/o Latino. I got married on February 06 with my 2 years girlfriend, she is 26 now, from Bosnia Herzegovina, UC Berkeley student. The truth? I got married because of the green card. She is cute and always trying to keep me happy: she cooks, she keep the apartment in order, I...

View more questions Search