Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betterjohn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 08:57 AM
    How do I write a introduction letter?
    Good day! I just want to ask how can I make a simple introduction letter because I want to send some company fliers to our agents.

Thanks for the help!,
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 24, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Please type the two words Introduction Letter into the search box at the top of this page. You will find many questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them to see what the answers have been. There are also links provided in some of the answers where you can view examples of introduction letters. There are also links at the bottom of this page with questions about writing introduction letters.

If you would like to start your letter here, we would be glad to advise you as to how it might be improved.

Also, if you will click on the following searches, you will find examples of letters introducing companies of various kinds that you could use as an example for you to follow.

Company Introduction Letter Samples - Google Search

Sample Company Introduction Letter - Google Search
    arunredddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 11:51 PM
    Introduction letter for a tender licening company
    arunredddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 11:52 PM
    How do I write a introduction letter for a tender licening company?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and I need to write a professional introduction letter to send out to real estate agents.

How do I write an introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

How do I write a good introduction letter in the right format, to introduce my new products. Help is required. Thanks.

How Can I Write Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How Would I Set Up A New Business Introduction Letterto Other Companies Esra

How to write a introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I need some help to write a introduction letter. I just started as a loan officer and I also do insurance on site! I want to write a letter to all of my insurance client to tell them about my new career and the new team that I'm working with! But I have serious language problems! HELP!:(

How to write an introduction letter? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to introduce my company and products to a potential customer Please show me a sample of FORMAL introduction letter Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search