Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    villie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Battery cross cable charge
    If you try to charge a dead battery and cross the jumper cables does it automatically
    Ruin the battery?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 07:12 PM
    No, but the added sparks could result in an explosion. If you are asking this because the engine will not start now, it could be that you have blown the fuse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I charge my new cell phone battery? [ 24 Answers ]

I have had the worst luck with new cell phones. I buy them, let the battery die, and then charge it until it is fully charged. After I do this it seems that the battery is so crappy. I have to constantly charge my new phone and the battery only lasts less then 10 hours. I need help!! If anyone...

Cross over cable networking? [ 3 Answers ]

I originally asked it in Yahoo answers but due to one way communication there, I was unable to get the answers and then give them the feedback. I am posting this here with a hope that it may solve my problem. Cross over cable networking problem? I'm trying to network 2 pc's both running XP...

Connecting two computers with nic cards&cross cable? [ 2 Answers ]

I have two computers one running windows xp with two nic cards. And the other one running debian with one nic card. My question is I cut a rj45 in half and tried to make a crossover cable. The windows computer is link to the net with one of the two nic card.I want to use the pic nic card to...

Battery charge [ 3 Answers ]

Why won't my battery charge in my Bolens Tractor and how do I test the part that might cause the problem? I have voltmeters and ohmeters.

Portable Jump Starter doesn't charge flat battery? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have the Yellow Portable Jump Starter with Air Compressor, The problem is I have charged it fully and it always stays at 13 on the meter Which is in the green which is supposed to be good. When my cars battery goes flat it doesn't charge the battery, doesn't do anything, But it...

View more questions Search