Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MulhollandDGirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 07:50 AM
    Identify "vampire like" movie
    It's a movie about a guy who has hemophilia, well I think he has hemophilia because if he gets a little wound he can die because he won't stop bleeding. To cope with his condition he kills his girlfriends and takes their blood, he feels better for a little while after drinking their blood. In the end he falls in love with a girl, and she loves him too, but at some point he tries to bite her neck, she gets scared and tries to get away. But the man closes the door before she gets out and says something like "please don't, i'm sorry, i love you". The movie ends with the girl stabbing the man in the hand with a knife or a pen and kills him.

I really really need your help! I think I saw the movie like 6 years ago, so the beginning of the millennium:)

I also seem to recall that the man used to wear a lot of turtle necks.

Hope you can help me with this mystery!
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 08:38 AM
    2000s:
    Vampire Films
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 08:45 AM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_films

Jun 10, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Thanks but it's not a vampire movie, but the guy still sucks blood, he needs to because his own won't coagualate. Any other suggestions?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Bit of a long shot... might be The Wisdom of Crocodiles from 1998, a vampire flick with Jude Law and Elina Lowensohn (herself no stranger to the vampire genre).

Jun 11, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Oh my god! You found it! I've been looking for this movie forever! Thank you! THANK YOU!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Well, I hope it really is the right answer. If so, I got lucky because I just read about it two days ago in one of my reference guides.

Jun 24, 2008, 12:47 PM
    It's the right movie for sure:) seriously thank you sooo much! It was so annoying not knowing what movie it was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Unicorn Movie (Not "Unico" or "Last Unicorn") [ 20 Answers ]

Hello - feeling confident someone might know about this movie given the excellent help identifying "Unico" in a previous post... What is this Movie? Back in the late 80's when I was a kid in Buffalo, I saw one of those TV movies about a little Unicorn who apparently could also grow into a...

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Identify Vampire Movie [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, I've been looking for this movie for at least 4 years now. I only know of one scene. There is a boyfriend who is in a house standing near a staircase, and his former girlfriend , now vampire comes at him, and he says "Wait, wait! Before you kill me, i just want one kiss." She replies with a...

English 80's movie about a boy in medievil times trying to defeat "Carto" [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dying to find the name of this movie. I saw it in the mid-80's, possibly on the BBC or PBS channel. It's about a boy in medievil times trying to defeat his enemy, "the evil Carto" (sp?). I remember there was some sort of magician that helped him along the way but the magician was only...

View more questions Search