Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delidirdeli Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 06:17 AM
    Freelotto,that about
    Hi I was played freelotto I won but now I do not give that money please help me I AM SORRY BECEUSE I know english so much
    delidirdeli Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Please help me because ı do not english so much
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 24, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Hello d:

You have to put up something in order to get something in return. If you risked NOTHING, then you get paid NOTHING.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Yes, and it is often amazing how many people will win, when they pay nothing, but then they luck changes a lot when they start paying money.

Lesson learned, there is no free money, and a fool and his money is soon parted. And there is 1000's of fake lottery winning emails sent every day
    cynthialynne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 08:20 AM
    All I know these foreners keep offering winnings at a ridiculous amount .red flag right there its almost always top secret don't tell anyone and you must pay some kind of interstate traveling fee for money.OK.they also want to know a ton of questions about me. Or there another one someone died far away and wants to leave me some big buks all I have to do is give then tons of info about me send a few hundred dollars and ill get millions all the start whe I went on line last year checking out online lones .or the new mysteryshopper scam to be sneaky and check out bussininesss with out them know and all the different scams use westernunuion. I've called western ununion mane time and they don't try to aks question or any thing that's a littlestrangeive had three checks sent to me over a thousanddollarsthey want e topthey saidtake them to my bank cash sop a little at wall mart then aclothing storewrite about my experience from time to friendlyness and aperanc of storethen when I'm done send the money tqwo someone thr get ths westernunuinso all lease different place and scams use westerunion one of the compan I dold them it finnallygot the money they want it I said no cause you can't cash bogus cecks except at your own bank and I t go through for a minute and I be lible know thank you.to sum it up own

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freelotto winner since 2006 [ 10 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Mom , Im receiving a multiple Email from Free lotto which I join since 2006 and till no w I did not receive any penny but they are asking money so please I need your help , dos the free lotto exist for real or no? Its an internationally sacmmers please do reply me .:confused:

About the www.freelotto.com in New York. [ 5 Answers ]

Sir Is the free.lotto on the internet are true and existing??

What is freelotto [ 4 Answers ]

Is freelotto.com a scam?:confused:

About the faith of www.freelotto.com [ 21 Answers ]

I´m Renas the new user here I would like you my colleagues t answer me this question please tell me if the FreeLotto - Where you can win $10,000,000.00 FREE ! is it a scam or not I would like to know about it because ythey sent a message to me telling me that I may become a $1milion winner but till...

Mail from freelotto [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know if mail from freelotto is true?

View more questions Search