CADAFY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 06:12 AM
    How do I no if the girl I like likes me back
    How do I n if she's giving me signs?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 24, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Signs? You're waiting for signs?

Hear me and hear me now - if you stand off to the side trying to interpret signs from girls, you will miss out on a LOT of interesting interactions. Many opportunities will pass you by.

When I was two years old, my mother always prompted me to "use my words'. I still live by that today, decades years later.

If a girl is interesting to you, walk up to her and ask her about her classes, her day, her hobbies, if she wants to catch that new Indiana Jones movie... anything. You find out if she's interesting, not if she's interested.

Men act. Practice being a man by standing up tall and unafraid to face the things you enjoy. If you're going to enjoy the company of girls, you must face them.

No sidelines. No signs. Act. Before someone else does.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Wow JBeaucaire, that was moving, guess it beats the pre teen idea of hitting them on the shoulder. But yes, you can wonder all day, did she look at me, did she smile at me, and for heavens sake at least you did not ask about talking to a fiend and see if they heard something from someone else.

Go and talk to them, does not work all the time, but it does sometimes.
    1lastkissb4ugo Posts: 30, Reputation: -1

May 24, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Ok Bud,
    Im a girl so if you like me would you just wait for me to say I LOVE YOU or would you make a move a see your results? Hmmm? OK go out there and make her prowd!
    skittlefrittle Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

May 24, 2008, 08:36 PM
    If a girl goes out of her way to talk to you be with you or anything like that she liks you so return her gestures and keep her interested!
    I'm a girl and I'm pretty shy, so sometimes it's a good idea to kind of reach out to her and provoke her to do some more adventerous stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think a girl likes me and I her? [ 8 Answers ]

I _t_h_i_n_k_!! A girl likes me and I like her should I ask her out?? ¡!? ¿?

I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me back. [ 12 Answers ]

Hey. I like this german girl at my school, she's an exchange student and she's staying until January.. I started taking to her in August, maybe around 1st of August. On her birthday I gave her a box of chocolates. We started talking, she always smiles at me, looks at me and even sometimes we walked...

I like a girl but I don't know if she likes me back [ 9 Answers ]

There's this girl I like but I don't know if she likes me back. And if she doesn't like me back my rep is screwed what should I do:confused:

Girl likes a lad [ 11 Answers ]

Hi please could someone help I started txing this lad last night and he seemed a nice guy by what he says how would I no if he likes me as I started to like him please answer thanks:)

View more questions Search