Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmabatho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2006, 02:17 PM
    Relationships crisis
    Would like to know if my present partner is the one for life or my ex boyfriend or none of them,is there anyone still coming into my life? And is that ex boyfriend the father of my daughter? Date of birth 06.05.1978.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2006, 02:26 PM
    And how are we suppose to know this?

We know nothing of any of them and who's your child's dad? Who were you sleeping with? Why not have a paternity test run?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2006, 07:23 AM
    Hi,
    I think you wanted to post this in the category of Psychics.
    I am not a Psychic, don't pretend to be.
    But, I do know that choices you make will determine your future. Make as good as you can, and things usually will work out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: well the thing is I like this guy and he like me to but we live in 2 diff states and plus I'm afraid to get hurt again cuzi have been hurt so much latley I'm really scared andi just so worried that if I date him then it gt happen again and I hate getting...

Is this just a mid-life crisis? [ 16 Answers ]

I am at a really strange place in my life right now, and could use a little help figuring out where to go from here. I have been married for the past 29 years (since I was 20) to a really great guy. He is my best friend; we get along well, have great and frequent sex, raised 3 great kids...

HELP, puppy schedule crisis [ 2 Answers ]

I fed him at 10:00am and then later at 6pm. And last night I was right on schedule with my boston terrier. He finally pooped. He pooped at 7:40pm last night and I thought that was it. I was so happy!! But I was wrong! I woke up and found poop all over his cage. I was going to walk him at 9am....

Relationships and sex [ 11 Answers ]

I've realized that these days a lot more focus is being put on sex in teenage relationships than in the past. My parents always say to wait till I'm 18 at least because back in the day people didn't do it when they were very young. Obviously I'm not going to wait till marriage but the point is it...

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

I feel that I resist leting anyone get close, that I'm better off as a loner, but I want someone to love me. This tendency could be residual effects from a strained Mother-Daughter relationship. What should I do to improve my relationships?

View more questions Search